1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Killions Gabe, Pulnickels king david

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by 14rock, Aug 31, 2006.

1. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Anybody have any info on these dogs, "Killions Gabe" which is a son of "Pulnickels King David". Looking at a dog, which is a 1/2 brother x 1/2 sister breeding, both dogs sire is Pulnickels king David. I know absolutely nothing about the ancestors, other than Gabe and K.D. are both 1x, out of Jeep/Snooty/Redboy stock. The dog is supposed to be a good one, and I'll probably acquire him regardless, but I'd like to know how this blood is working for others, as I have no experience in it. The dog is a bit scatterbred, and I dont expect much in the way of production if he ever gets bred, but I'd like to know what his sire/dam were like, and what traits the dog he is bred around (King David) possessed. Any info you have on these dogs, would be greatly appreciated. My pm box is open if you wish.....

Heres a ped. http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=153947

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2006
  2. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

^^^Bump^^^