1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Kinfolk stuff

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by BouncerBoy, Aug 18, 2012.

1. sig, sig jr, ch mama ect.

Any info on how this line produces and what it throws.

2. cincyboy

cincyboy Big Dog

works great for me

3. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

It works great...

4. Haven't heard anything bad yet, as far as ability and. Athleticism can't go wrong. Thnx for opinion

5. I don't think 2 many people heard of this blood, i guess most of the blood stayed in the area and sig wasn't bred a lot. But a great dog himself and proved the same in offspring.

6. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Kinfolk isn't a blood, it's a kennel, people know of the Sig dogs and he wasn't bred much at all, his daughters are awesome don't know too many of the males besides a few but the gals are good..

7. getz305

getz305 Pup

theres a dog named cowboy off him he should be ROM any day now

8. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

When did Midnite Cowboy throw 3 Chs? Kinfolk good people and doesn't lie but I've never hear him state MC threw several champs.. Also thought he just started getting bred..

9. getz305

getz305 Pup

you heard wrong

10. Weeman11

Weeman11 Pup

Them guys from around my way wit sig etc.... They hand pick they hunts not impressed at all an he knows me

11. mistabonz

mistabonz Top Dog

Cowboy hasn't thrown 3 champions Rock n Rye is correct.

12. mistabonz

mistabonz Top Dog

If you say so.Lol

13. Pacmafia

Pacmafia Pup

Cowboy has Thrown 3c. And yes just started his producing. I can't say nothing further.

14. mistabonz

mistabonz Top Dog

Lol......Lol

15. So HOW WAS THE CH MAMA DOG.
    any opinions on her, what she threw, was she all bulldog?

16. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

She was a solid good hound, Didn't have a producing career, but good hound I sure wish she could of seen the monster in the Midwest... That would have solidified her as a damn good one.. Good stylish bitch.

17. what monster in the midwest,

18. cincyboy

cincyboy Big Dog

mama is a fuckin monster she would get u out of there quick

19. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

[​IMG]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us