1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Kinfolk stuff

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by BouncerBoy, Aug 18, 2012.

1. yea i guess so, considering the fact that ohio is considered mid east, not midwest

2. getz305

getz305 Pup

ok....I need to make a correction, just got word that it's actually 5 Chs

3. All i can say is i got my word from that man behind the dog himself, and he is a very honest man and a good friend of mine, i think i would know all that i need to know about cowboy. JUST SAYING

beleive it or not, at the end of the day, cowboy is still going to be cowboy, and yourself is still going to be yourself, nothing no one can chnage about it

4. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

I will holla at him and hear him say it myself.. I know several folks all thru the area and hear it with my own ears. I'm not saying you're lying I'm saying he never said that to me. Even not to long ago when he was Thinkin about selling that Frisco bitch or the pups off Cowboy. I was under assumption he was just getting bred and remember when B wa going to take an inbred Lug bitch or his Turtlebuster bitch to him.

5. mistabonz

mistabonz Top Dog

Ditto Rock.

6. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

my buddy likes the sig stuff hes workin with........

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

he got em down off sig jr

8. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Just talked to my boy and he said y'all not keeping it real Cowboy not a ROM doesn't have 5Chs or 3 Chs, that he only has OTC Ws.. So who lying and I know he wouldn't since he the man behind the Sig machine..

D

9. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

and the plot thickens LOL

10. mistabonz

mistabonz Top Dog

Rock that is what I was told as well

11. getz305

getz305 Pup

Doesnt really matter what any of you "think" or heard through the grapevine. I just spoke with the owner of Cowboy again today and he said that he has 5 CHs which means he does, end of discussion

12. getz305

getz305 Pup

and theres no way you hear that "from the man himself" because i just got off the phone with him and its been established

13. i havent asked the owner lately about him, because their is no reason, when i picked my pup up last week he told me everything about cowboy and his acomplishments, point blank

no offence but rock n rye i dont know who you are getting your info from and dont really care, but why ask anyone besides the owner himself , "just saying" it doesnt make alot of scence.

14. i agree on one point with you and thats the fact that he has otc w's, which is what i was told but as far as his offspring goes, he has thrown honest bulldogs

15. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

what the fuck do titles mean anyways, if the dog throw bulldogs the dog throws bulldogs. dogs dont even know wtf a title is, that shits just for the people. who cares if theyre all otc or if the dogs a double gr ch. if he produces....he produces...

16. exactly... but all i had asked was how was the sig blood? and know we get in a big debate smh

17. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

The man that gave him Cowboy as a pup said it's bullshit and a sales pitch. So I guess he would hate on his own line of dogs? He owns 3 off Cowboy as well.

18. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

It's bulldogs it's always a debate y'all too soft about a tough thing. When people try to throw salt in the game is when shit goes wrong like a mofo saying his dog is ROM and he just started his breeding career and those who own the dogs say no he threw a OTC winner but not no Chs yet.

19. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Hope you really didn't mean all of that, you, him, her, them should care if it's OTC or a true Ch. If he isn't a true Ch then don't say he is, that's like saying my hound dominated 3 rolls, so that means he is a Ch his mom/dad can now say they produced a Ch. Whether a bump, OTC, or Whatever honesty is honesty.

20. northdogger

northdogger Big Dog

OTCs are OTCs, nothing more. Call it for what it is and dont pretend for it to be anything else. Most OTCs doesnt have a ''winner'' so to speak. A contract is where it gets proven who's who. Dont know the dogs in the topic or anything, JMO on the subject.