1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

leather Harness

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by tina the tough1, May 18, 2004.

1. is there a web site that you can buy leather harness from

2. GYD

GYD Pup

There sure is! Not sure how much you are wanting to spend, but here are two companies we've ordered from and would reccomend.

www.acmekennel.com
    www.newmansleather.com

3. J M A N

J M A N Big Dog

I don't know if u live around any Amish people, but if u do, u can go to them and they will custom build u one. Superior workmanship at a good price. Just something to think about!

4. Bluto

Bluto Pup

Amish people damn! I live in california. hahahahahaha yeah I'll just go the one of those websites. I've been looking for a good leather harness too.

5. yes amish craftsmanship very good.

6. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

you can try bulletproofdog.com .They have some very nice harnesses and excellent work!

7. azdog

azdog Big Dog

I GOT A AMISH MADE HARNESS OFF OF EBAY,IT IS A GREAT HARNESS, REALLY WELL MADE AT A GREAT PRICE.

8. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

I don't know what type of harness you are looking for,but I purchase my working harnesses from a company called Ray Allen.They are a supply company for the police departments.The products they sell are great quality,of course they have to be for the working dogs.Go to www.rayallen.com

9. bblco

bblco Pup

bulldogbrand.net

10. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg Big Dog

11. APBT

APBT Big Dog

I think they sell harnesses at the Colby website i'm not sure though.

12. i'm so glad this site exists!! google-ing products is a pain in the butt...this is sooo much better THANK YOU

13. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

The Colby harness is pretty expensive, $75. They don't have any padding and will rub your dog's fur off.

Vicki likes this.
  14. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

15. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

16. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

NP, 33MTA3. My buddy baught one several years ago.

17. The best leather harness and weight pulling harness can be found on www.Hortonsquality.com been in business for over 30 years.

18. i like the site www.morrco.com there are different kinds of leather harnesses on this site such as spiked, studded, or just plain. They are a little pricey, but the quality is good.

19. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Yes, yes there is. www.leatherharness.com
    WOW I checked it and its a real site...but I dont know if they make these things for dogs, more like human bondage...hehehe

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2005
  20. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

ROFL HAHAHA!