1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Leroy 8 months

Discussion in 'SBT Pictures' started by coop-dog, Jun 8, 2012.

1. coop-dog

coop-dog Big Dog

2. 7mmrowland

7mmrowland Big Dog

He lookn GOOOOOD bud!!!

3. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

Nice pup pal

4. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Such a great looking brindle!

5. coop-dog

coop-dog Big Dog

Thanks folks this pup is coming along real nice could not be happier

6. Aarsbaard

Aarsbaard Pup

Nice looking pup coop-dog.

7. jacko

jacko CH Dog

leroy is growing nicely, what"s his temperament like coop ?

8. He's looking good COOP! I like the rangy type, they tend to have better wind.

9. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

im glad you're happy with him, he looks good

10. bauer

bauer Top Dog

Real nice pup brother..

11. coop-dog

coop-dog Big Dog

Hi Jacko his temp is really good he is a crazy non stop happy little bugger.Quite fearless he trusts me so much when I try to get him try and get up or climb something new or odd he just gives er.I had to kill a coon that decided to make a home in my shop attic,when Leroy saw that coon he just started screaming and wanted at it.He is a blast and now that its warming up he loves getting loaded up on the quad and heading out into the bush and going swimming.

12. Herodog1

Herodog1 Top Dog

brilliant looking dog,

13. hmots

hmots Big Dog

Looking great bud

14. mjang212

mjang212 Pup

looking good sir.

15. coop-dog

coop-dog Big Dog

Crazy little bugger climbed up a 8foot ladder onto the deck Iam building today.

16. hmots

hmots Big Dog

LOL... I'm building a pool in my back yard this week so I've got a section of my back fence open and the pups have been cooped up in thier Kennell , so.. they are raising hell and trying to jump out , I look over and Mia jumps and grabs hold of the chain link and starts Spiderman climbing her way to the top , Determined little Bich..lol
    And yes.. she did git out..

Crazy suckers

17. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Looking good CD. I bet he's just as happy with you as you are with him. I like the ones that want to try everything and be in the middle of whats going on.

18. coop-dog

coop-dog Big Dog

I hear yeah buddy this boy does not like being in lockdown especialy if we are around ,and he is a screamer .

19. PureGameness

PureGameness Big Dog

Thats a good healthy looking dog, good job Sir.

20. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

Very nice young pup there mate