1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

lets see those eli dogs

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by bigeli, May 16, 2011.

1. skratchr81

skratchr81 Big Dog

2. peds id # 256893

3. peds id #371689

4. elibred

elibred Big Dog

5. rockey

rockey Big Dog

with the upmost respect to all boudreaux dog owners and mr.boudreaux himself the guys posted it on their f-book so they said i better post it here no beating around the bush ,, they will be in florida for the adba show and they want to go against boudreaux best 4-6 females and champ males to end the year it'll be like the 80's but in the show ring hopefully different results

6. Huh????????????????????

7. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Basically the gauntlet was just thrown down...for a conformation show off...I'm not too big into the showing but I didn't even know this was a thing

8. rockey

rockey Big Dog

some would call it unfinished business and so would we seeya there boys

9. Got ya......................

10. rockey

rockey Big Dog

we also just want to get a good look at ones right from him we tried earlier in the year to grab a out dog it didn't work out boudreaux is backed in our stuff somewhere we kinda want to see both pups and adult's as close to beeing eli as possible he traded with us in the past not through our hands but the samething

11. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

[​IMG]
    If I go, can we have a dance-off?.....lol

12. rockey

rockey Big Dog

very good example i can see our next planned breeding produceing dogs like that ,, nice dog man bring em

13. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

oh it is fucken on like donkey kong now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

dog version of "you got served".

15. rockey

rockey Big Dog

james the guys don't want violence maybe i worded wrong they like gooing against good ones we would call thoes ones better then voodoo dogs and thats more our style but ours are X3 compaired to voo dogs we've heard ,, yes the text was blunt but not sayin were the best by no means ,, we do want to see , study, and compete with a few right from the main yard

16. c_note

c_note CH Dog

challenged to a dog show?? i never saw that coming

17. rockey

rockey Big Dog

lets see those eli dogs in florida lots of em big classes thats as snotey as we'll get

18. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

I was just joking man lol being sarcastic.

19. Haven t been on here in a while, but here's a pic of my male [​IMG]

20. Here's another one [​IMG]