1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

lets see those eli dogs

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by bigeli, May 16, 2011.

1. No dogs from our kennel were purchased, nor are bred, raised, or sold for any illegal purposes. All dogs in our kennel are used in legal activities including but not limited to conformation, weight pull, obedience, treadmill racing, and other non illegal activities. We do not own any dog that were knowingly used in any illegal activities before or after they were in our possession. We do not condone the use of any dogs in any illegal activities whatsoever. Dog fighting is a felony in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, punishable by up to 5 years in prison, and a fine of $250,000 due to the 2007 Animal Fighting Prohibition Enforcement Act. The Federal Animal Welfare Act prohibits the interstate transport of dogs for fighting purposes. Therefore, participating in dog fighting on any level can lead to imprisonment. We are not interested in going to prison at any point in time. Therefore, if you are involved in any illegal activities, including dog fighting, please do not contact our kennel for any reason. If you do contact our kennel despite this message, we will reply with a copy of this message to serve as a reminder. Please remember, anything posted on this website should be viewed strictly for entertainment or historical purposes ONLY. Thank you

2. jade

jade Pup

3. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

i like those first 2 how they bred

4. jade

jade Pup

Eli / Tornado
    I don't have peds online but there names are Jensen's Lucifer and Jensen's Midnight

5. jade

jade Pup

6. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

All this for a clean picture??

7. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Nice looking dogs Jade.

8. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

[​IMG]

This is one of my young dogs and my first attempt at a predominately Eli bred dog. I love him so far. He's a work
    horse.

9. YEp, can't be to safe these days.

10. rockey

rockey Big Dog

what a dog this is why we want to study theese animals for a few days

11. jade

jade Pup

Thanks bgblok68 :)

12. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

ROTFLMAO... They just want it clearly stated.

13. bestia

bestia Big Dog

14. garth

garth Big Dog

IMG00009-20111027-1020.jpg This a 7 month old gyp that comes down from inbred Bullyson/Rascal with some Bermuda Buck blood.

15. rockey

rockey Big Dog

.. is the top dog screaming skull ?

16. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

No it is not...

17. i thought the same... weird uhhh?

18. dthundah

dthundah Pup

IMG00832-20111101-0855.jpg IMG00842-20111110-1839.jpg Here is my 7 month old pup

19. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

20. dthundah

dthundah Pup