1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

lil boy get to close to knuckles......

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by PhillyPitty, Sep 28, 2004.

1. Well said.

2. KnOck

KnOck Big Dog

Great minds think alike bro....lol

KnOck

3. puregame

puregame Big Dog

I have a female that I use to keep on the side of my house near the front. I have a 6 foot privacy fence and I keep her on a 3/8ths tow chain (the biggest one they sell at home depot). Everyday my neighbors kid would come out and shoot paint balls at the dog. The dog would go nuts and hit the fence ... etc. and so on.

Point is.... I moved her. Why take the chance that the dog will get out and bit this kid or that the kid will be stupid (doing stuff kids do) and maybe try poking the dog through the fence and get bit. As far as I'm concerned it's your fault if you know about the situation and do nothing about it. Hell, even if you didn't know about it and some kid, or anyone for the matter, gets bit it's still your fault. No one should have access to you dogs without your permission and supervision. No matter how nice and sweet your dog is, you can not predict how your dog will behave when you are not around.

just my 2 cents.

puregame

4. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

“ if u miss the picture signs not word beware dog signs then u have to be slow. and asking to get bit,”
    The only good that sign (beware of dog) will do is, help prove the case for the victim (NOT you). That sign basically states, “That you know your dog will bite someone”.<O:p</O:p

“something like this happens again then i have nothing to worry about”
    If it happens again then you are an idiot for not preventing it! If you are not able/willing to protect your dog/s you need to get rid of them. <O:p</O:p

“i seen this shit happen before and nothing happened to the owers and the dogs,”
    Maybe they were lucky, you might not be.<O:p</O:p

“most kids get bit by pitbulls or dogs for messing with then or trying to pet them with out asking n e body.”
    Dogs of irresponsible owners are what bit most people. A responsible owner does what ever it takes to avoid situations like you had, not shrug their shoulders and say “not my fault”.<O:p</O:p

“So like i said its not my fault”
    Pull your head out of the sand; it is YOUR fault, not your dogs. Keep being an irresponsible dog owner and Shon will be posting an article involving you and your dog.

5. badnews_VA

badnews_VA Big Dog

stop typing for a sec and you might learn something. everyone on here is trying to teach you, just think about what they're saying before you say something else. you just might learn something.

6. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Some folks are too bullheaded to listen to reason and to comprehend the obvious.

BB

7. badnews_VA

badnews_VA Big Dog

and some just have to learn the hard way, which in this case would be bad for everyone