1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Little evaluation

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by briarpatch, Oct 22, 2009.

1. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

this is the closest I could get to a stack shot on my own. Pardon the belly full of water...
    QUESTION IS....
    HOW do you think he will do in a confo class for puppy, ADBA?
    [​IMG]

2. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

he is 7 months.

3. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

4. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

those cropped ears look a bit harsh, who did those?

5. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

not to me thats the bulldog crop right there looks nice

6. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

they stand much better now, I had to tape em and such. ths pics are actually a couple weeks old.

7. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

He's pretty, the only thing i could say that might work against you is that he looks like he might have a slightly narrow head/muzzle, we have one who does great in conformation but when she doesn't do well and I ask the judge what he though ; that's the answer we get alot. good luck though!

8. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

thanks. I will definately keep that in mind. :)

9. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

you going to texas briar??

10. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

NC next weekend, if my money gets right enough.

11. diva

diva CH Dog

He is a nice pup. Got a ped?

12. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

13. diva

diva CH Dog

14. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

15. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

thanks. he is a good worker too, already showing much promise for hunting hog. I want to show him ADBA now, before he gets to old, because I am thinking at maturity he will be more UKC style.

Diva..great lookin pup.
    How do they like em conditoned for a puppy class? is he too fat or too thin? I will try to get some UTD pics tonight.