1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Little Legends

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Jrouble, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Jrouble

Jrouble Big Dog

Who are your favorite CH, GR CH, ROM or POR's at 35lb's or less?

Also if you know of any modern dogs/lines throwing quality dogs of the smaller variety consistantly I'd be very interested.

I know Pat had some good little wee ones on his yard and his blood (Tombstone and Bolio) was throwing some good small dogs pretty consistently from various producers on his yard, but I kinda lost touch with the pocket rockets that are running around at present after the shitstorm he went through :(

2. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

i seen alot of small boyles dogs i own 2 under 35lbs that are turtlebuster bred an both are strait fire

3. Jrouble

Jrouble Big Dog

Got any pics and peds (if you don't mind sharing that is, can even PM) - would be interested to see some "current" dogs and what kinda blood they have behind them :)

4. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

5. orijen

orijen Pup

S&W Gr/Ch Badger ROM

6. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

7. malakimax

malakimax Big Dog

8. malakimax

malakimax Big Dog

Nice stuff, one of the best one I have ever seen was a TurtleBuster X Tab cross.

9. p1tbull

p1tbull Big Dog

here is mine's ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [171909] :: JAZMINE AKA

[​IMG]

a redoy/357 dog. havent been bred yet but hoping she is going to produce as small as her and i dont know if the cross makes many small ones. currently at 32 pounds with no condition at all. As you see there's snow so I havent been walking her. Been feeding her almost 2 1/2 to 3 cups per day. I think if i was to condition her she'd be around 27-28.

10. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

nice looking dog

11. p1tbull

p1tbull Big Dog

I really love seeing your dogs in here ohpitbulls. Keep it up with that line seems like not much people have it. I may see you one day for a future breeding so i can get some real nice busters.:D:D:D

12. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

what was this dogs name

13. Jrouble

Jrouble Big Dog

Thats around the size im scoping for - wicked looking little dog.

14. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

I love Half-Pint, if its the same one i'm thinkin about, i just saw her the other day.

EDIT: yea Claddagh Kennels, same dog, I'd take somethin off her in a second.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2010
  15. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

yep one is a half sister to half pint an other is 2x bred off half pints sire popeye very nice dogs;)

16. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

17. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

18. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

19. Red Devil

Red Devil Big Dog

I love how this bitch is bred, her size and her overall appearance. Wow, I'm speachless. Very nice!!!

20. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

litter mate of my red dog is your friends dog rat-fink