1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Lol

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bamaman, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

If someone tried to molest your kid 35 years ago would you watch them be voted into office or would you say something?Would you tell everyone in your kids school that they were molested?

2. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

See. I dont hate anyone. But like I said if you mock the woman you deserve for it to hit home. Then come tell us how a woman whose been assaulted should do or feel or how they should react.
    Meanwhile I've been accused of things I didn't do and didn't react like this drunk. IME this is not how innocent people act.

corvettedex likes this.
  3. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

With all due respect, If that happend she has had 34 years to bring it up. I'm not political, but a 1982 High school party ? Since then Brett has been a judge , ECT. Yet nothing was said until He came up through the ranks to hold a very high seat. Now all of the sudden , He is said to be a sexual preditor, rapist. Not fit to serve according to Dr. Ford . Now she has embarrassed herself, her family, and Imo, our Country. I don't condone sexual misconduct. This is just a political stunt that didn't work. I have a question for you Mr. Revolution? How do we know when a Politician is lieing? Answer, When there lips are moving. Lol . A bunch of crooks. If we really want to clean up past wrong doing to men and women, children too, we need to go way back to when are For Father's came here and took all of the USA from the Indian' s that were here before us. John Hancock was said to be one of the Biggest Criminals that has ever lived. Yes truth is we live in the Worlds Greatest Country, stolen by our ancestors from the Indian tribes who lived off the land. So its easy to get caught up in what's wrong and miss what's right . "I can explain the real of it to you, but I can't make you understand it " Take Care...YIS Dex

YellowJohnJocko and david63 like this.
  4. YellowJohnJocko

YellowJohnJocko Big Dog

Bud, if I knew where swift justice could be served in the name of the people I'd sure point you in that direction. That is the way it it SUPPOSE to work.
    Of course for all...the people. Not the man, the woman or the minority. ALL.
    As we all have.
    I beg to differ, you're the one calling for the innocent to be raped. If that ain't ass talk...
    We have all experienced injustices, sure some more than others. It is truly unfortunate and will always need improved upon.
    I have not been raped. When I was 12 or 13 I was nearly abducted by a car full of men, luckily I had a dog with me (although it was a poodle lol) otherwise I do believe they would have attempted to grab me. I told my dad when he got home from work, but I never saw that car again.

5. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Did you or your dad report it?

6. YellowJohnJocko

YellowJohnJocko Big Dog

Also lets not insult those who were raped (penetrated) by lumping Dr. Ford's allegations in that category. She claims the bpy laid on her and was forcefully kissing. HUGE difference.

7. YellowJohnJocko

YellowJohnJocko Big Dog

No. My dad would have killed them...lol

How would I report an attempt and prove it without witnesses? I was lucky...I can't prove they would have grabbed me, but I sure felt like that's what they were attempting to do.

I'm no victim, but I do sympathize with anyone who is, and would not wish the like on anyone.

david63 likes this.
  8. david63

david63 CH Dog

Yes my father would have killed them too.

YellowJohnJocko likes this.
  9. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

The hitch lied and imo she should go to prison.She deserve what ever she gets.

david63 and R.D. like this.
  10. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Nobody here is talking down on rape victims.This bitch lied on this man and tried to destroy him and it didnt work.Thank you God !

david63, R.D. and DISCOIII like this.
  11. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Lied that's funny. The GOP said they believe her and found her credible but think she was mistaken about who assaulted her.

12. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Well if she wasn't sure she surely shouldnt have blindly accused this man.And ain't it funny the timing she chose to let it all come out ! Come on man ! This ain't about white and black .This bitch lied .We can't stand for this and hey what if this was you she was lying on ?

david63 and YellowJohnJocko like this.
  13. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

My wife said maybe Hillary Clinton along with her group of supporters could have put her up to it ? Things that make go humm? Lol

bamaman likes this.
  14. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

I get it man. If you could vote for a man who said out his own mouth he grabs women by the pussy without they consent and said he walks in female dressing rooms where girls are as young as 16 so he could see them naked. If you could make excuses for that I see. Trump could grab yall wives by the pussy and some a yall would just say she asked for it. Fuck that bitch I think she a Democrat anyaway.lol smh
    I'm done.
    But remember life moves in cycles and this originally wasn't yall land so you know what that means. Bret won't save white privilege.
    I hope one day yall realise the true measure of a man is his respect for women.

15. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

What ya wife say about trump grabbing women by the pussy.
    Let me guess
    Locker room talk.

16. david63

david63 CH Dog

Look men and women talk trash about one another.

17. david63

david63 CH Dog

It appears Feinstein has been sitting on this information since the end of July. Unfortunately she waited just a little bit to late to play that card. You can't possibly feel bad for Ford. She made almost $900,000 for her theatrical debut.

18. david63

david63 CH Dog

As for Trump grabbing women, maybe you need a refresher on Obama at Mandell's funeral where he intentionally moved next to the white woman totally pissing off Michell from the look on her face. He had his hands on a lot of women from the pictures posted on both liberal and conservative media. Groping is clearly not limited to Trump. Just look at Biden :))

DISCOIII likes this.
  19. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

People hate trump so much from a personal perspective that they close their eyes to all the good he has done. Here is a little fact for the trump haters out there, He wasn't hired for his personality, he was hired to drain the swamp and he is doing it at break neck speed. The last asshole in office got hired because he was charismatic and WTF did he do in 8 years? NADA except bow to our enemies and fuck our economy up while bending over and taking it in the ass by pretty much every country we deal with on trade as well as NATO and making us look weak to the rest of the world. The Economy has never been better in most of our lifetimes than it is right now. 4.1 gdp growth. Thats insane! Especially since the last administration simply told the masses to get use to only 2% growth from now on, like most other times, he was wrong.
    There are no perfect people in this world. We all got dirt in our pasts. Maybe folks should stop being so judgmental and jump on board the winning train.... We are winning, as a country, in damn near every way! People so engulfed with hate they refuse to acknowledge actual FACTs from emotional propaganda.

Also, white privilege is a fucking joke.

2 words for you. AFFIRMATIVE ACTION!

20. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I didn't vote for the guy however, i can easily see past his arrogance and ignorance as long as he keeps doing what he said he was going to do. He has done pretty much everything he said he was going to do to get elected. Some people just aint used to that. Lol.

corvettedex, david63 and DISCOIII like this.