1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

looking for a game bred staff

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by s.murf, Aug 15, 2010.

1. s.murf

s.murf Pup

hi guys im looking for a game bred staff for the field just wondering are they still avalible in u.k or is it best to import.....
    not looking for posts by children whos dogs bit another dog and thinks its game bred should be
    gr ch or something(common we all no these types of people) im looking for a pup were someone taken the time to think about what there going to produce not coz the need the money for the rent and im not a big fan of blue staffs so if you could just let me no your oppintion p.s it would be nice to see the dogs your working wiv also :D:D:tdogwalk2:

2. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Game bred and Staff doesn't really go together, I can only imagine how hard it will be for you to find a real gamebred AmStaff.:confused: Good luck

3. peppapig

peppapig Banned

1st off....bit of a dodgy fecking post for it to be your 1st.not many staffs do field work.and if you were into the hunting you should know more than enough hunters to get you a hunting dog that will suit your needs instead of asking on an open site for gamebred staff pups......you stink.

4. peppapig

peppapig Banned

no game bred staffs anymore....move on....nothing to see here.....:dogstare:

5. Yeah I have a yard full WTF !!!!!:confused:

6. beanieman

beanieman Banned

Wtf ???????

7. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

yeah wtf?????????????

8. crazy horse

crazy horse Big Dog

try a bedlinton x whippet they multi purpose :cool:

9. lol im looking for a nice bred staff also as a PET not as a gladiator like william the conqueror who started the thread lmao p.s this is also my first post so..... hello ppl:D:D

10. peppapig

peppapig Banned

loads of stafford pets in dog homes and kennels robert.....needing good homes.save them from the needle of oblivion and take one in.you wont regret it.:cool:

11. Yas

Yas Big Dog

To get a decent show Stafford in the UK you have to take your time building up good relationships with people. I can`t see you having any chance at all of getting the kind of dog that you want when you post translates to "I walk around like i`m 10 men and I want a dog that is well`ard!"

12. odinslad

odinslad Big Dog

I can smell a RAT first post ? looking for what ? listen mate move on the good people on here are for the bull terrier breeds not out to give them anymore bad press by people like yourself WHY ( GAME BREAD ) no such thing so look else where as what your looking for you wont find here LOOK ELSEWHERE .

13. crazy horse

crazy horse Big Dog

our local baker has the gamest bread around green bits n all:eek:

14. beanieman

beanieman Banned

Looking for, Field work, staffies, gamebred, Gr Ch ???????????????
    Either UK or anywere else i just think your quest has come to an end.

15. odinslad

odinslad Big Dog

beanieman you got it in ONE .:)

16. beanieman

beanieman Banned

I am learning :D

17. odinslad

odinslad Big Dog

Say no more

18. peppapig

peppapig Banned

ill buy a loaf of game bread if any1s got some for sale??....:D

19. TheIII

TheIII Big Dog

Has me giggling..

20. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

my pup and i like to play the "game" hide and seek
    is that the kind of "game" you looking for? or is it chess, monopoly, checkers? we're are currently working on another"game" called tag you're it!