1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

looking for sport home...

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by agilek9s, Jul 27, 2013.

1. agilek9s

agilek9s Pup

Hi everyone this is my foster girl Karma. She's approx 12 months old and spayed, UTD on vaccinations, and has been micro-chipped.

DSC_1868.jpg

She's a high energy dog with great toy drive and IMO would make an excellent sports prospect. I personally would love to keep her, but I'm currently not in a good situation to take on another dog and then of course there are my parents who aren't to keen on another dog... Naturally she adores other people and at this point most other dogs. I would however recommenced a home without other animals(I've had a lot of furmommy's(?) contacting me about her) or an experienced APBT owner who can deal with the potential for DA and crate/rotate if necessary etc.

I am currently training this girl in agility and she absolutely loves it and has great potential. I also fee like she would make an excellent disc dog, but she has yet to show any interest in the disc. pretty much long story short she loves to work and would be happy/do best in a active/working home.

here are a couple vids of her...
    [video=youtube;ZwyT3IQon_g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwyT3IQon_g[/video]

[video=youtube;a3TNzhjLr2Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3TNzhjLr2Q[/video]

Also would prefer a home in or around GA, but would possibly be willing to set up a transport if the right home were to crop up. For more info about her please feel free to PM and I will answer any questions etc.

2. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

Nice dog,...pity ya can't keep her...ya's def go-together.....good luck on getting a home for her......b8b

3. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

nice video good job with her thus far

4. Did you try Ultimate pit bull forum there are people on there that work there dogs and might be able to help you find a home for her.

5. agilek9s

agilek9s Pup

Thanks I'll check it out and see...

Though I must admit I'm still keeping my fingerscrossed that by some miracle my parents will finally agree to her staying haha. I just love this darn dog.