1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

looking for west coast breeders

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by bestranger, Jul 3, 2010.

1. looking for someone on the west coast that has a solid rep with some good bulldogs. Checked some sites but most of them are shut down. Any help would be great

2. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Check the west coast.

3. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

lols~

ask xzibit he knows well :cool:

4. beanieman

beanieman Banned

lmao
    pimp my dog :D

5. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

The homie big Snoop dogg is on the west coast

6. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

them blue dogs are the shit! :o

7. shortbedder

shortbedder Big Dog

There aint none

8. gameexchange

gameexchange Big Dog

Yea dude you cant be looking too hard. Step away from the browser. Theres a group of good guys breeding good dogs and i dont think it should be hard to catch up with them. "Especially Now!" Before anyone gets there panties in a bunch i'm only saying this because they've opened up so relax and dont peck your keys to hard on your responses to this instead use that same hand strength and crack open a beer and relax

9. The adba shows are a good place to start.

10. duckmike

duckmike Big Dog

walk around any park any city ask the owner of a dog you see that you like . the worst that will happen is you get bit or robbed but chances are the person that owns the dog will talk to you . most people that are walking their dog in a public place love to talk about their dog(that's why they're doing it)

11. MR_VINNY

MR_VINNY Pup

Hi im from ca. What particular blood are you looking for cause we work with the littlegator blood letme know maybe i can help you

12. Tramplove

Tramplove Big Dog

Try Snoop Dogg he "got a pit named Peach she Nigerino."