1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Lost a good one today

Discussion in 'Patterdale Terriers' started by Ghostman, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Ghostman

Ghostman Pup

Took two of my dogs out for s hunt today. My hairey gyp hit a hole I tracked her at 5 1/2 ft and went to digging. I busted in and found her dead in a turn. Pulled her out and tried to bring her back but no luck. So I put my male dog in and at 7th we found a armadillo.

2. Ghostman

Ghostman Pup

[​IMG][/IMG]

3. FATCITY

FATCITY Big Dog

wow that suck ! Did it get bottled in or was it just one tuff armadilo ? Sorry for your loss

4. rathernotsay

rathernotsay Big Dog

Thats a tough break, sounds like it got wedged in a corner? The pic you posted I can't see, what was in the pic? The seven foot hole? Best of luck with your terriers in the future.

5. Dam buddy feel ur pain just lost my best buddy this week! Bottle fed his at 3 weeks he went on at 3years!

6. Ghostman

Ghostman Pup

Yea I think she got wedged in the turn. She was a good finding gyp and will be missed. I was planing on breeding her to my wacko male. She was 2 1/2 and I didn't get any pups off her. But it happens to the best of them

7. Redboy89

Redboy89 Pup

Sorry for your lost yea u rite it does happen to some of the best of them. I lost plenty good ones that I never got any offspring off of it leaves one bad painful memory..

8. fonzie

fonzie Top Dog

that sucks

9. rathernotsay

rathernotsay Big Dog

Ghostman, what was the pic of that you posted?

10. Ghostman

Ghostman Pup

When I busted in to the tube

11. Ghostman

Ghostman Pup

Sorry I know how u feel

12. CCDINO

CCDINO Pup

Very sorry to hear...