1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Low sitting APBT's-

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by NavasInc, Apr 12, 2008.

1. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

:DI have always been partial to the sub 35lbs dogs myself. I would love to have one.

ABK 17lbs? How old is she? I want one like that.:(

2. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

Navasinc.

Any breed except for an APBT would be perfect for you.

3. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

TheVictor: I like small dogs too. When I got started I had UKC big dogs but when I saw that the standard dogs can do everything a big dog can do & usually do it better, I was hooked! :D

The last time I weighed Baby she was probably around a year old or so. She is a throwback to the old type dogs, as she is heavily inbred on Lonzo's CH. Buba.

4. NavasInc

NavasInc Big Dog

Thanx for your reply. your right and I am looking at dogs in person. Just come online to educate myself in another way. Learning different lines is very useful to me. Im in Tampa, FL.
    And your definately right there is more to a dog than hieght and weight I agree, Im just researching different lines. :cool: I like the big APBT's too. Just trying to look for the smaller big boned lines for my next pup. No gotti or razors edge though. I like that purebred APBT.

5. NavasInc

NavasInc Big Dog

Nice pics!! Thanx for the reply !! Yeah Im really staying away from Bullys no Eng. Bulldogs mixes. They are cool just not for me.Ill check into the Lonzos.

6. NavasInc

NavasInc Big Dog

Thanx for your opinion!!:D

7. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Man, Navas, that was a way cool answer. Someone comes at you w/ negativity & you come back w/ positivity. You are a better person than I & your response was refreshing to see. :)

If you want to learn more about the Lonzo line, PM me & I can hook you up w/ some links & advice if you want it.

8. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

9. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Thank you for your kind words! :)