1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Lulu

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Onac, Jun 22, 2004.

1. Onac

Onac Pup

Does Anyone Here Know This Person. No One I Know Does. If You Do, Please Email Me Or Pm. Thanks
    Yis Amwk

2. J M A N

J M A N Big Dog

Not me.....sorry.

3. Icarus

Icarus O.APBT'S

Negative on the Lulu:(

4. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

Kinda short... black hair??
    I know exactly who you are talkin about...
    (He He He.. couldnt help myslef)
    (Little LuLuuuuu Little LuLuuuuuu!!)
    :p ;)

5. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

A very good friend of mine does, in fact, she had an old stud dog of his named Beau that just recently passed away...

BB

6. Onac

Onac Pup

WELL, THIS PERSON, LULU.......WANTED TO HAVE SOME COLLARS SENT OUT TO TRY. THEN MAYBE HE OR SHE WOULD BUY SOME TO RESELL TO HIS/ PARTNERS. IN A REPLY EMAIL, WHEN I ASKED FOR BUSINESS REFERENCES, HE/ SHE SENT ME NAMES, LIKE FAT BILL.......
    AND MANY OTHERS, FRANKLY I DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH SOMEONE LIKE THAT. SPECIALLY TO SEND HIM/ HER SOME FREE PRODUCTS ONLY TO NEVER HEAR FROM THEM AGAIN. BUT IF SOME OF YOU VOUCH FOR LULU THEN CONTACT HIM OR HER AND TELL THEM TO EMAIL ME AGAIN, BUT THEY WILL HAVE TO USE A DIFFERENT EMAIL ADDY, BECAUSE THEIR PREVIOUS WAS BLOCKED. LOL. ANYHOW, HAVE A GOOD DAY ALL.
    YIS
    Onac