1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Machobuck sons

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Dream Pits, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

does anyone have first hand experience with mr. machobuck or machobear? heard from word of mouth one of their dams was cold and the other was a cur. I also heard that mr. macho was producing pretty well. Just wanna hear from people who have some experience. Try this thread clean fellaz, and ladies;)

2. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

if you heard all that, then why make the thread? Get a few and let us know firsthand

3. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

there is a reason i'm asking, whats the point of having a forum other than to share info. first hand is the only sure way to know but its always good to take other experiences into account true?

4. bestia

bestia Big Dog

Why not get the real deal from STN, they are open to stud. Get it from real dogmen, not just pretty paper.
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=333591
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=334246
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=333592
    We will be doing this breeding when Candy comes in with some of the last MB spem, but none will be sale,
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=371267

5. bestia

bestia Big Dog

6. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

MB is all redboy/patrick...........how would that cross..........as it is starting to get tight?

Dont want to end up like that tight jeep stuff JMO

7. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

im want it to cross, lookin for info on the dogs posted or other dogs off mb. thanks for he info bestia

8. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

bumpity bump bump

9. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Good looking stuff you got going on there love the buck stuff my pups bottom half is filled with it. Good luck with your breeding.

To the op I would contact evolution kennels directly to find out about those dogs.

10. alpay

alpay Big Dog

11. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Good Looking dog aplay:D

12. alpay

alpay Big Dog

13. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

contacted them awhile back and they fed me bullshit tryin to make sales. for example: i was told how good all their dogs were only to find out thru research that saphire bitch is rank. their other main brod is cold. but like i said i found what i wanted

14. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

Evolution has been discussed before here I think, they haven't had good dogs in a while

15. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Evolution Kennels own's and bred both Macho bear and Mr. Machobuck so they should know something about the dog's I don't know how honest they are though I have never bought anything directly from them.

6 Generation Template

6 Generation Template

16. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

Evolution and H.O.K. breeds preety peds black rock has been on here and said this in a different thread they haven't bred nothing for awhile Mexico and south America is were its at

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2011
  17. Jeep/Redboy

Jeep/Redboy Big Dog

Have you guys with the direct sons noticed any shyness in the dogs or their offspring?

18. MANNY1

MANNY1 Big Dog

19. MiRaGe

MiRaGe Big Dog

LoL they haven't put out good dogs in a minute

20. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

machobuck can be inbred at least 2-3 generations already proven you just need to get out there and find them.