1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Machobuck sons

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Dream Pits, Jan 23, 2011.

1. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Personally i would take a pup off machobear II before i would machobuck

2. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

got a direct grandson of mb, so far he seems cold as ice like his daddy but from what i hear his littermate siblings are shapin up fairly nice.......as far as im concerned only time will tell if he turns out to be a bulldog considering hes still a pup at 1 1/2 yrs old

3. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

theres a guy on here thats the owner of the mother,father, and littermates to the dog i mentioned.........perhaps he'll chime in on the topic.

4. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Perhaps he'll send one down this way LOL

5. could you please tell me why you named the dog KENZO?

6. Qb5

Qb5 Gr.Ch.Shybaby

any info on Ch. Machoprime ..........is he real legit ch. and how he produceing...............

7. bestia

bestia Big Dog

8. kisar

kisar Pup

I have a female pup off ch macho prime, and @ a very young age she's already showing good traits! As far as I know he's a legit, official ch, BDB knls bought him recently and he's in mexico now and not @ public stud. But if given the chance to get something off him, I'd say get it!

9. Qb5

Qb5 Gr.Ch.Shybaby

lol....from stillwurkz or bdb.......... iknow just bullshitin......good up comin gypz

10. 6sN7s

6sN7s Top Dog

11. spaniard

spaniard Pup

just cause a dog is cold don't meen it won't produce ! there well breed dogs but to pricey . it like every line some good ones some bad ones its a gamble

12. kisar

kisar Pup

stillwurks, it was one of the last breedings done before he was sold to bdb. Also had a female off mr machobuck bred to fearless' awesome beast, needless to say she was sold! not downing evolution and what they're producing, but I wasn't happy @ all with the bizness end or with the dog. If a pretty ped is what ur looking for, evolution kennels is the place to go, if ur looking for dogs off good working stock, LOOK ELSEWHERE!

13. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

14. 6sN7s

6sN7s Top Dog

1 pup/dog doesnt represent a kennel.

15. kisar

kisar Pup

True, but when it's every pup/dog off that kennel that u've seen... I'm sure u've heard the sayings, birds of a feather, looks like a duck, apple don't fall far from the tree...etc.etc. It is what it is, and like I said before, I'm not knocking him or what he's producing, just giving my honest opinion from what I've seen first hand, no 2nd hand stories. Besides, I'm not the only dogman who shares this opinion, and not saying that we're right, but when u've got numerous ppl across the map saying the same thing bout ur dogs, @ the least some of it has to be true. An unchecked dog should never be claimed as a "beast", or a "monster", cause if that's the case I'm the lockness monster and abomidabal snowman all in one LOL!

16. 6sN7s

6sN7s Top Dog

although i agree with your last sentence. you were the one buying a pup from him knowing what you know. so let's pretend you right, who's to blame?
    his dogs got some great blood behind it, and i believe they can throw much more then very pretty papers. if only people who buy these pups would do something with them and don't fuck up in the meanwhile. cause that's what people do best.
    those brother sister breedings are not my cup of thea.

17. 6sN7s

6sN7s Top Dog

most real dogman, those who don't fuck up, arnt paying 1000-1500 for a pup. i think that aint helping for the statistics either, lol

18. 6sN7s

6sN7s Top Dog

"My question is, if you are working with an established family of already-proven-game dogs, on average, is “hard culling” the best way to continue to yield the most favorable breeding results in your ongoing effort to manage that family? Or is Genetic Re-Direction the best way? Is evaluating the sum total of each dog’s overall physical strengths and weaknesses, as well as his pedigree strengths and weaknesses, the best way to reach a competent breeding decision? I ask this, because if every dogman who has ever lived followed the standard black & white directive to a “T” ... and they religiously culled “all curs” hard, as some fanciers suggest that they should be, then the following dogs would never have existed:

* Any dog down from Red Boy, since his daddy quit.

* Any dog down from BullySon or Eli Jr., since the former quit, the latter turned from a down dog, and the daddy to both of them quit.

* Any dog down from Crenshaw’s Honeybunch, since she quit, her daddy quit, and her mama’s daddy quit.

* Any dog down from Finley’s Bo, since he quit.

* Any dog down from Patrick’s Red Baby, since her mama quit.

* Any dog down from Boyles’ Dirty Mary, since Red Baby’s mama quit.

* Any dog down from Patrick’s Tater, since his daddy quit.

* Any dog down from STP’s GR CH Buck, since his mama quit."

ca jack

HogdogFla likes this.
  19. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

^^^^^^^^^^^^

brood vs box. The sum of a dogs ped is more valuable to a breeder than a dogman. If they were of unkown pedigree then they would be culled soon afterwards. This throws up many questions which relate to resources available and POV of a given dogman/woman. They may be given to thinking that every line throws a few curs and the % are there for the continuation and possible refinement ie new blood into their program. But we have game dogs because of culling not inspite of it. Otherwise Amstaffs would be used in the box. Therefore the exceptions dont prove the rule when it comes to breeding game dogs.........but I aint no breeder so WTF do I know.

20. blackcloud

blackcloud Big Dog

Hit the nail on the head!