1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Machobuck sons

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Dream Pits, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Bright25

Bright25 Pup

Why are you asking the board and not the owner?

2. to incriminate the owner......maybe

3. back2basics

back2basics Big Dog

No better way to kick of 2013 on the board than with a barely coherent narc question, horrible first post man. Btw welcome, however brief your stay may be.

4. blackness

blackness Pup

Y not answer him

5. blackness

blackness Pup

True was dumb question

6. Hale

Hale Pup

Machobuck will go down as one of best dogs ever,but story about hes offspring is like soap opera.

7. blackness

blackness Pup

just never know wht u get

8. shaman

shaman Big Dog

machobear II how is he producing? anything decent or just a pedigree littered with pretty colours?

9. Tkerrius

Tkerrius Pup

Don't know bout machobear II bout I have a male off super Machobuck breed to machoprime and I love everything bout him and I got a female off MR Machobuck she bout 6 months and great Attitude!!!!

10. Tkerrius

Tkerrius Pup

11. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Machobear II is throwing some bad ass hounds. he is producing some good ones.

12. shaman

shaman Big Dog

thanks Rock

13. maydogs

maydogs Pup

Any of the max stuff around or mayday stuff around the mid atlantic area got rid of all my dogs like 6 years ago but got a brother to max that came direct from sk. Dog has never been breed looking to breed him at least once. Anyone wanna send a female pup my way ill return the favor.

14. shaman

shaman Big Dog

any links or info?
    if dont want to post public PM will do just fine thanks

15. Stoney917

Stoney917 Pup

16. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

how is macho jr in his second generation??

17. maydogs

maydogs Pup

No one intereased in breeding to a brother of max machobuck/jennifer. Just want to breed him at least once hes getting old.

18. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Whats that suppose to mean???

19. Mashamplan

Mashamplan Big Dog

There was a son of Machobuck named Patron, anyone know how he produced?

20. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

Who did Ch.reba girl beat