1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Made it Worth While...

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by NCPatchwork, Jun 21, 2006.

1. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

I'm not sure if this is in the right forum, but god, it made me feel amazing after hearing it. My friend Danielle and I were walking our dogs, all Pits of course. I had my female and male, Stuka and Phantom and she had her male Nico. We always walk around our neighborhood, but it was a decently cool night, so we saw a few people we hadn't seen before. Well, we ran into some kids riding skateboards and bicycles. They were probably around 8-10 years old and one of the kids (named Cole I found out) asked his other friend, "Are those Pit Bulls?" and the other kid goes, "yeah." Cole goes, "Well, why aren't they attacking us?" and the other kid goes, "Not all Pit Bulls will attack you, Cole."

I felt so good...at least someone is teaching their kids the truth. It was amazing!

2. cemoreno

cemoreno Top Dog

That's a nice feeling. I'm glad too. Many of the kids in my neighborhood love my dogs.

3. MR BIGGS

MR BIGGS Breed Advocate

Maybe that comment the kid made will start a positive chain reaction towards people to learn about pit bulls.

4. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

That's good to hear. I see kids walking their Pits here every night now. Makes me happy inside.