1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Magazines

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by DeadGame4, Jun 23, 2005.

1. DeadGame4

DeadGame4 Big Dog

Since that guy from teh Catch Dog Journal posted promoting his magazine, which does not even begin to actually cover game dogs, I got to thinking. What do you think is the best game dog magazine out there? Most are gone.

I like The Journal (not the SDJ but the ohter one put out by TG). SO let's here it and hopefully everyone won't say the gazette.

2. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

I dont get any mags now but I used to get a lot of different ones. My favorites beside SDJ were gamedog digest, the scratch line, & the times. The problem was that everytime a new mag would start up it wouldnt last too long. I just got tired of wasting money on them.

3. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Who needs em anyway... the good ones never last and the rest turn into politically correct crap like SDJ and the Gazette...I have read a couple scratch line copies and would have to say it was cool but I would save the money to give back to the dogs instead of subscribing...

4. crossfire

crossfire Big Dog

SBM is a nice one

5. texasboy

texasboy Big Dog

i have to agree with crossfire scratch back magazine is a very informative magazine and a pleasure to read.

6. SFK

SFK Top Dog

SBM is definatley a good one! Plus it's not kennel blind.

7. WeekendWarrior

WeekendWarrior Big Dog

I have been curious to see if there were any game dog magazines out there. Could you guys provide some links with info and how to purchase any of these.

8. crossfire

crossfire Big Dog

shoot me a pm with some info on your self yrs in dogs, refrences and what not and we will see what we can do

9. TIP

TIP Pup

Mate if you are like me and dont mind reading upon dogs from diffrent country's here is 1 from the balkan area

http://www.pit-bul.com/

10. DeadGame4

DeadGame4 Big Dog

ONly ones I know of right now are Scratch Back, Pit bull Reporter, Journal and the scaled down to nothing SDJ. The Gazette is there too but barely counts. I may be missing a few. Anyone know of any I'm missing?