1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mail Man

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by rosco91382, Jul 26, 2007.

1. rosco91382

rosco91382 Big Dog

Thanks for all of the responses, I did what most might have done and went and spoke with the PostMaster. He was a straight up guy, didnt ask what breed of dog that I own so I dont have to go and pick my mail up for now. We filled out a report and he told me he would follow up wth his employee. He gave me his direct number and said if anything else happens give him a call directly.

Thanks fellow dogmen/dogwomen,
    Rosco

2. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

Did you look for that s.o.b. To tell him what the hell was his f***ing problem and to ask him face to face way he did what hi did. I would do anything in my power to get his ass fired or get the post office to change his route.

3. I had a similar incident happen to me, I called the postmaster and complained. I don't know if he was fired or not, but he was no longer my mailman!

It's funny when you have 2 different mailmen depending on the day of the week and only one of them upsets your dog! You soon figure out who the culprit is!!!

4. I am glad so far it seems to be working in your favor....sometimes the right words and your attitude go A LONG WAY.....
    Keep us posted!