1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Make up my mind for me, please!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by TDK, Apr 6, 2014.

1. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

I have 2 pups, both females. They are 8 weeks old. Same litter. One is open-marked, black and white. The other is red with a white star on its chest. The open-marked one is a man biter. Attacks my shoe laces 'n shit. The red one has fleas.

My wife says she wants to keep both and for me to GTFOH. I don't want to leave my wife a man eater. But I don't want her to get fleas, either. Dear Abby told me to go to hell. The red female has a red nose. Do they attract fleas? My wife has a red nose, too. Will she attract them?

Please help.
    Signed, Desperate in Dravskovinia

This came Special Delivery yesterday. I told him I would get a consensus from a panel of experts. This must be the place.

2. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

LOL I sure don't fit the "expert" title so I won't give my pick but that was funny.LOL

3. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

ROTFL!....

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

4. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

For sure the one with star on chest

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

5. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Call Heloise, frontline for the wife, keep the man biter since he is obviously dead game, dip the red nose and If all 3 aren't pure genes cull the whole lot! :lol:

6. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

LOL Even got in a Key reference in there, I like it!

7. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

First off I would say to not worry about a MAN EATER being with your wife as she will more than likely be safe amongst her own pack.

As far as the fleas I would say since she wants YOU to GTFO I'd be more worried about her contracting CRABS not FLEAS.

Her red nose is more than likely a lighter shade of brown from the new guys ass she been brown nosing, while priming for you to leave.

The markings is the easy fix, EVERYBODY knows you research the best dogs and pick the ones who have the same markings, as that is the result of throwback genes.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST< NEVER EVER FORGET TO CONSULT MISS CLEO!

Miss Cleo Commercial - Call Me Now! - YouTube

8. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

....wow....major ....prob's...there.....lol....lol...keep the dog's get rid of the miss's.........lol

9. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

I just KNEW I'd get great insight here. Thanks for everything so far, guys. He'll be stoked.

10. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Omfg ...... I love red stars lol does it glow In the dark too? Freaking awesome I wish I had those kind of problems lmao

11. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

LOL YB

Blew8Bulls, the wifey is already throwin' him out. Keep abreast now, damn it. The poor guy has a real dilemma. And he's allergic to fleas.

12. olddog

olddog Big Dog

Dear D.D. You need to get out of there ! She is keeping 2 females. One is a man eater so she deff. isn't keeping male company. The other has flees so she doesn't mind scratching where it really itches. Grab your sh!t and run and consider yourself lucky. (The red nose is from an irritation from rubbing to many carpets).

Olddog

13. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

....even better..tdk..keep the flea's....get rid everything else//////??????????....yes your problems halfed when ya share them on here....lol..lol.......................

14. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

blew 8 bulls LMAO

15. allichi23

allichi23 Pup

Tdk when I seen the thread title I knew what I was in for people always asking what best fits there own satisfaction an sound like they know the answer to there own questions, I mean make it very obvious the direction they should got in but yet they still go against there own thoughts, either have two feet in or get the fuck out

16. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Like a old timer once said, you gotta cull some people the same way you do with the curs LMAO.

17. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

(The red nose is from an irritation from rubbing too many carpets) ROTFFLMMFACO! @ olddog

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2014
  18. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Great thread lol, I wonder is this the same buddy we spoke about a while ago? If so and the one pup is bred like I think it is, tell him just send her to me and she will be in great hands lol. Who needs a wife when you got 10 gyps outside.

19. SteelyDan

SteelyDan Big Dog

Miss Cleo makes all my dog decisions for me. Ya'mon!!!!

20. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

lol she stole so much of my parents money as a kid ;-)