1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Man , do i miss the tight Honeybunch Dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by dirtybump, Dec 22, 2010.

1. dirtybump

dirtybump Pup

In my experience tight Honeybunch dogs were argueably some of the best in the history of the APBT . They were strong , durable long winded and posessed above average mouth . Not to mention they blended well with most other lines to reproduce better than themselves . Is it possible , that we the lovers , fanciers & workers of the breed irresponsibly let this great line slip into obscurity . I'm talking bout Honeybunch , not Jeep . Pure line bred Honeybunch w/o the colby . Are there any individuals or kennels out there still runnin this line ? If so PLEASE stand up and if possible show a ped . Thanks in advance !!!!!

2. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

I love the honey also by its self no out cross then i mix it with my nigerino shyt lmao hahahaha

3. williewonka1

williewonka1 Big Dog

Take a good honeybunch dog and mix in al lil rascal with it!

4. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

Yea i like to cross it with outlaw blood and homer blood also isnt that bad of a cross

5. dirtybump

dirtybump Pup

Rascal now that's a cross you don't hear of much today , I wonder how the new era would cross it today ?

6. williewonka1

williewonka1 Big Dog

Dirtybump do you have peds on the honebuch dogs you've had experience with?

7. dirtybump

dirtybump Pup

No it was so long ago , I wish I did . As a matter of fact I wish I had a tight HB dog as we speak .

8. dirtybump

dirtybump Pup

Only if I knew then , what I know now . Someone pm me a plug on a tight HB hound . Please & Thankyou

9. williewonka1

williewonka1 Big Dog

10. williewonka1

williewonka1 Big Dog

She just had a litter by her sire!

11. williewonka1

williewonka1 Big Dog

Send me a pm for info

12. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

13. slim1972

slim1972 Big Dog

I alzo, LUV dem "HONEYBUNCH" houndz... There iz plenty out here (line bred "HONEYBUNCH")... Nclud'n "SEMEN" off of "CH. MECHANIC", "SHORTY", & "Pit Stop's RED" (REDBOY)...

Diz 1 got away from ME ova "THANXGIV'N"... So, som1 iz feed'n him @ d moment... Or @ least, I hope so... Mayb, som1 will return him 2 me... :(

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=221709 (HONEYBUNCH/REDBOY)

Waz go'n 2 breed him 2 diz bitch...

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=326613 (RASCAL)

I end'd up skip'n her heat diz time... :mad: If, U need som help? PM ME!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2010
  14. SRW

SRW Big Dog

Shorty's semen has to cost an arm and a leg

15. slim1972

slim1972 Big Dog

2 g'z.......

16. preme

preme CH Dog

pitstop and a few others keep it tight ..

17. preme

preme CH Dog

don brodt rascal/honeybunch stuff..

18. loudboyjr

loudboyjr Banned

all the peds look nice but i thought the starter was asking specifically about honeybunch dogs and NOT jeep

19. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Uhhh...honeybunch is the dam of jeep!!...any offspring off honeybunch is wat he's talking about!!...watelse could he be talking about??...lol

20. WatchThis

WatchThis Banned

http://www.armageddonkennel.com/

get with bump