1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

mason/crenshaw bloodlines

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by badger, Oct 9, 2004.

1. badger

badger Big Dog

i am interested in any knowlege on these bloodlines, my cousin has a beautiful male with mason /crenshaw bloodlines and i have seen the pedigree and noticed the name honeybunch. seems this dog is well known , i am new to the breed and am looking to educate myself on these beautiful animals.

2. badger

badger Big Dog

like i posted i am new to the breed of dog , i am interested in any history of honeybunch and the crenshaw dogs, if i am asking questions in the wrong way....let me know.

3. nc_pitbulls

nc_pitbulls Big Dog

CHAMPION JEEP

<HR color=#cc0033>He is sired by Finley's BO and Irish Jerry's Honeybunch. He is a legend as a producer and has demonstrated that his son's and daughters have produced very good dogs as well. A very nice bloodline to start a foundation with. i hope this helps........as for crenshaw dogs i don't know enough about them , but i'll look something up for you.