1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Match& Scratch Ch Bullet Dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Mextra, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

Who's running this and what are your thoughts on this Blood ? , I have had my eye on this stuff for a while now . looks like they are very solid dogs even work well double Bred and Outcrossed would mind getting a gyp from this stuff

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=280009

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=328804

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=148557

2. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

We have some of the blood coming off the Money Bags dog, good solid blood to get use for a cross. I've noticed when heavy they tend to get one dimensional. Yis Ole Man

3. Ragedog, what blood have you successfully outcrossed with?

4. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Eli & Frisco(Chinaman) & Boyles. The Bullet(Spike) blood adds the desired traits crossed and it has worked really well thus far. Yis Ole Man

5. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

I had one off of the littermate to Buster, Dolomite. The dog was heavier Maverick, Lil Gator,Boomerang, with a shot of frisco also I believe. It's been while since I looked @ his ped. It was the Dolomite x Gizzy breeding. I lost him in a freak accident. Tree fell during a bad storm and in his chain spot. Took a hit to the head and never recovered from it. I wouldn't mind getting some more Lil Gator blood someday.

6. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Its right in our backyard mud!

7. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Closer to your than mine actually. I got mine from a guy in Valley High.

8. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

Mudville , Sorry to hear that ,a tree falling is very freaky

Ragedog .. That Money Bags is a well bred dog I like the hall blood on the bottom also what type of animal is he throwing

9. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Rough ones solid mixture of the Bullyson blood good ones. Yis Ole Man

10. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Yeah it was a trip. It was in his spot, but I had no idea it was dead from the inside. We got a big storm that had 60-70mph winds and it tipped right down on him. He had glossy eyes no balance and seemed as his motor skills were gone, figured shock. Tried to do all I knew but he was gone within that day. Can't fight nature.

11. Mudville sorry to hear about your dog. Ive got a lil gator/frisco dog that I just aquired. To early to tell if he will ever be bred. I knew they worked will with the frisco stuff just Wanted to see what others ran with it. Thanks for the input fellas

12. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

The Golden State Tatoo stuff is good have a few coming thru that off Gr.Ch Titere to our VDawg and they good dogs time will tell with them but so far results are great. Yis Ole Man