1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Maybe my last litter

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by purplepig, Dec 31, 2008.

1. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

Hey all. Been off for a while. I have been having horrible physical trouble. To the point that my little girls have basically been taking care of the dogs, which they are doing a superb job I might add, but it is just a bit too much for them. So the kennel will be dismantaled, piece by piece, dogs first, then the chain setups and the pens.

On the upside, I made one hell of a last breeding that I am very excited about. I have a 1/2inbrednigerino, 1/2 inbred skull female that is 31#'s chain wt, which I bred to a 1/2 inbred nigerino and 1/4blackbiter,1/4sorrells male who is about 43#'s chain wt. Both are phenomenal animals. Am very excited about the breeding. If I had an account on peds online, I would post the pedigree.

Just so you know, I am not peddling them here. I don't need to do this, and even though I do sale pups and prospects, these will be going to special homes. As most of you know, special dogs need special homes.
    I type this with saddness, as a big part of me and my heritage is going with this, but it is not fair to my dogs to keep them when I cannot physically work them anymore. I have one that will stay here, but my heyday with them is over.
    I may lurk here from time to time, or drop a line, but maybe not. Take it easy.
    Jay

2. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

as saddening as it is to come to this point in your life- i do commend you for realizing it and having a plan. best of luck to you

3. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

So sorry to hear this PP. I hope nothing but the best for you and wish you better health.

4. nc_pitbullmommy

nc_pitbullmommy Big Dog

Purplepig I can sympathize with you.

I just placed my last puppy from my last litter (for at least 3 years).
    I'm having some physical problems as well and this last litter I just realize I can't do it anymore physically......

I still want to be active in conformation shows and I am keeping a puppy from the litter and maybe get into obedience with him but no more raising puppies.

Good luck with you!

5. Marty

Marty Guest

Jay, really sorry to hear about you going down physically, I started going down hill myself this year, best wishes to you my brother, hope things get better for you, I'll be praying for ya ;)

6. BullDog143

BullDog143 Big Dog

Sorry to hear that. Why dont you try and find you a yard boy around your area. Find a kid around the age of 14-18 and pay him like 20$ a week. Im sure there will be someone around you that would like to help out. Just a thought.

7. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

God bless you Purp you are a good man.

8. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Yes he is , I really hate that for you . I will keep you in prayer. If you need any thing hit me up bro. God bless , YIS J.J.Jackson

9. simms

simms CH Dog

Best wishes PP!!

10. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

god bless PP done been there bubba,,the last surgery (3) they cut me from the middle of my back to my craaack,,, and it took 6.5 hours,,, OD'd me on morphine,, like to lost me,, i slept for 3 days after,, and it put me down like a uthenized dog:( been hell on wheels,, if i can help bubba let me know

11. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

Pig, I hope your health recovers, good luck and God bless.

12. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

I thank you all for your prayers and kind words. Knowing you have the same love for the dogs as I do, I take every word to heart. It really does mean allot to me.
    YIS
    Jay

13. sorry to hear that pp i guess it just goes to show their is a time in everyones life that they have to call it quits with the dogs the love so much i am parying for you and send you my best wish and please do stick around you have so much you can tech others thanks

14. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

Sorry to hear that your goin through that PP. Best Wishes to you man!