1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mayday/Buck Female

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by terryg, Nov 18, 2009.

1. terryg

terryg Pup

2. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

She is nice and the pedigree is storng shes gonna be one big dog really big

3. farm curs

farm curs Big Dog

It looks like she is almost 3 and 45 lbs:confused:

Maybe it's a generation gap,I have a hard time following you

4. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

oh no just sayin later on or down there somewhere aorund the line eitheir shes gonna be big or shes gonna have this weight with relatives that are big

5. matty

matty Big Dog

Thats the way i read it too, doubt she will get much bigger at 3 years old.lol.

6. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

well she has a mayday produces big dogs just sayin i guess you guys are right?

7. terryg

terryg Pup

she's 3 yrs old she weigh about 45 right now but i have seen her as big as 55 since i've had her. The people that owned her before me swears they had up to 70 but i havn't seen it

8. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

Oh well you guys are right but mayday Dogs majority of the time do produce big dogs BTW she is a very nice girl keep it up and she'll be a hitter then ever before

9. simms

simms CH Dog

No, not necessarily. Mayday size was a fluke, freak of nature. Conditioned 42, 43 lbs dogs on average and that is not a heavy wieght by no means.