1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

mayday/redboy

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by buk, Dec 21, 2010.

1. buk

buk Big Dog

does anyone here like the like the redboy dogs by the way of the mayday blood and whats the general opinion of these dogs are they good perfrormers and are there certain dogs within this line in these days that are producing good dogs not meaning the dogs like barracuda or haunch because they are not around but the modern day mayday bred dogs

2. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

3. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

Jamie long ive heard that name before

Nice dog though

4. buk

buk Big Dog

2 nice dogs.they both look big dogs.are there many in the low 40 areas to or the majority big dogs

5. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

Yes, you can find Mayday dogs that size but they usually run pretty big

6. dogmangee

dogmangee Banned

they gud dog...... but pressure bust pipes..

7. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

And you think that line cant apply any pressure Dogmangee?

8. dogmangee

dogmangee Banned

yeah they do thats why i said the good dogs but they cant take its

9. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

10. buk

buk Big Dog

pressure bust pipes ?

11. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

12. Cadibuck

Cadibuck Big Dog

You trying to say that Mayday dogs cant take pressure? A lot of dogs down from Mayday have done some awe inspiring shit. You got diarrhea of the mouth my man..

13. Congoman

Congoman Big Dog

They are alright animals. I think some people pump them up to be something that they are noit. Most are decent physical specimens to look at. They are pretty well driven in deep water. But I've noticed that they are somewhat slow when compared to some of the other lines. I've seen them outclassed by some of the other lines more often than not. But the good ones from that line are decent animals.

14. dogmangee

dogmangee Banned

Buck get real it s disussion just a opt not say it true

15. dogmangee

dogmangee Banned

:dogdrink:I AGREE WITH CHA OVER PRICED JUST LIKE THE OTHER POPULAR LINES 1200 FOR A PUP THATS WHY I DONT BUY PUPS LOL

16. Congoman

Congoman Big Dog

You know a lot of people don't realize one thing about the good stuff. No matter how much money you have you can't buy the best animals. You may get a good animal but the real stuff will be kept private.

17. Cadibuck

Cadibuck Big Dog

I agree with you on that. $1200 on a pup is not a dance i do..Also, if youre going to the source you have to add in the shipping and crate to bring the pup into the states. Some people have had bad experiences dealing with V but thats not for me to say cause he's always been alright in my book. There is some very honest Mayday stock right here in the good ole USA. You won't be paying that kind of money either..you just gotta know where to look.

18. dogmangee

dogmangee Banned

that where i get my dog private stock never i never buy pups just proven stock older dogs

19. my partner own him and he str8 bulldog. cant wait to see how he produce. 357511

20. Congoman

Congoman Big Dog

I buy pups from guys I don't really know because they really don't know what they are selling.