1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mayday vs. Chinaman

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by lrae3, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Neither....

Of course I probably already said that lmao. I have a dose of mayday here but am breeding away from it in my program.

MasterOfNone, david63 and AGK like this.
  2. Velesoid

Velesoid Pup

Mostly because its easier to match at that weight, good luck finding a match for 70 lb dog.

MasterOfNone likes this.
  3. Velesoid

Velesoid Pup

Arguably the best example of an unimpressively aesthetic looking dog being a total beast.

4. david63

david63 CH Dog

It's obvious you don't like CH Chinaman and that's fine.

MasterOfNone likes this.
  5. Velesoid

Velesoid Pup

no lmao i quoted the wrong post, i was talking about plumbers gator, who is an awesome dog but also ugly as sin, doesn't lessen his fighting prowess tho.

6. david63

david63 CH Dog

I do not care for Mayday dogs.

7. Velesoid

Velesoid Pup

Alright bud-

MasterOfNone likes this.
  8. david63

david63 CH Dog

I will give you that.

9. Velesoid

Velesoid Pup

Likely because most gators pics are at chain weight, he looks much better in the conditioned state.

david63 likes this.
  10. Kostas81

Kostas81 Big Dog

Really? This is a beauty

Attached Files:

11. Kostas81

Kostas81 Big Dog

12. Extremely horrible argument. Prime Muhammad Ali would probably have had a difficult time in a much lower weight class, but it’s an irrelevant fact. Mayday overall is more impressive he’s a household name.

Other things aside, Hypothetically If they were to meet in the square at a catch weight or whatnot , mayday wouldn’t be phased by chinamans extreme intelligence and athleticism. Intelligence is overrated. maydays brute fearlessness and gameness would be way too much. The killing machine would lay the hammer down right on chinaman.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Velesoid you say gators aesthetic are not impressive to you and you say he is as ugly as sin. He is amazing to me. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You cannot define others like that. Here’s some gator
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Box Bulldog and Dusty Road like this.
  14. Velesoid

Velesoid Pup

It is my opinion that i find him ugly compared to some other lines and to it i am entitled, i never questioned the working ability.
    both dogs in question are equally game, chinaman has arguably better stamina and mayday the harder mouth. regardless, mayday has 25 pound weight advantage and would eat chinaman

MasterOfNone likes this.
  15. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

and at Chinamans weight , Mayday might not have strength to stand up

david63, Box Bulldog and MasterOfNone like this.
  16. Big weight difference. But At maydays weight or a catch weight, chinaman gets bloody murdered.

17. Velesoid

Velesoid Pup

This is like saying "but mike tyson would totally die at maywethers weight"

MasterOfNone likes this.
  18. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

As is this.

This topic is like the age old question " how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop".. Lol

19. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

Speculation leads to nothing.
    It's like comparing apples to oranges,
    Both were good dogs in their time in a different period on a different weight.
    And both are deceased, RIP.

MasterOfNone likes this.
  20. Velesoid

Velesoid Pup

Its not really speculation, mayday would beat the tar out of chinaman at normal weights. At same weight you would have severely malnourished and half dead mayday

Its like pitting heavyweight boxer against a lightweight. Not fair but a pretty obvious outcome

david63 likes this.