1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mayday vs. Chinaman

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by lrae3, Nov 20, 2011.

1. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

[​IMG]
    Plumber's Ch Aligator

david63 and MasterOfNone like this.
  2. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

It is all speculation, dreams if who or what ? as it never took place and all fantasy and made up in your mind.

Soze the killer and MasterOfNone like this.
  3. Box Bulldog

Box Bulldog Top Dog

Compare Mayday with 60lb dogs. Compare Chinaman to 44lb dogs. This is apples to oranges there is nothing to compare.

david63, F.W.K. and MasterOfNone like this.
  4. Velesoid

Velesoid Pup

Doesnt take much to understand why a 25 pound heavier dog would win here, both have roughly same gameness, slight stamina difference and mayday simply bites harder. EI bigger headed dog

MasterOfNone likes this.
  5. Sorry but that’s what makes the world go around. People like to talk about and compare greats. We do it in basketball boxing MMA baseball military gamecock matching , you name it ..

6. I believe mayday owns chinaman in pit because mayday is mayday but hey there’s always a chance chinaman wins. There’s been cases of big weight differences like that where the under bulldog wins.

7. Velesoid

Velesoid Pup

There have been cases of that happening when bulldog faces off another breed. But a champion pit vs champion pit? I doubt it

8. Velesoid

Velesoid Pup

Mind you, i am against pitting dogs at size disadvantage. Like those hicks who force a smaller dog to fight dog twice its size and other shit.

MasterOfNone likes this.
  9. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

Speculation is fine, if it is your cup of thea, but preaching it as the truth isn't.

10. Velesoid

Velesoid Pup

Speculation stops being speculation when it is firmly based on the most basic of logic. You are free to try and argue otherwise but with some valid points

11. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

It's IMO stupid to argue about a thing which will never happen and never take place, but dream on.

12. Velesoid

Velesoid Pup

IMO its stupid to entertain the idea that speculations cannot be correct because they wont play out.

When you have combatants with mostly similar stats across the board strength and size actually start to matter. Or are you one of those who believe mayday won his fights on brute strength alone?

No, he was one of the best ever, I'd say, he managed to show off everything over his career. Impressive quick kills as well as drawn out wars of attrition, won fights where he was badly prepared, won one fight after getting his leg broken early, then went on to win more fights after recovering from that injury, in fact beat a bigger stronger dead game dog after that injury, etc etc. Kind of showed the full range of traits and attributes that can be impressive about a game apbt.

MasterOfNone likes this.
  13. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

I thought Zebo was the best,
    Someone told me.
    Have a good weekend.

Soze the killer likes this.
  14. david63

david63 CH Dog

Box Bulldog you made my point.

Box Bulldog likes this.
  15. Box Bulldog

Box Bulldog Top Dog

I don't think anyone is arguing that a great 60lb dog cant take a great 44lb dog. Its a dumb comparison. Compare Mayday with Alligator,Pincher,Black Demon ec.

F.W.K. and david63 like this.
  16. david63

david63 CH Dog

Each were Great in their weight class.

17. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Without seeing the dogs in person, seeing multiple dogs previous, and seeing said dogs in this imaginary situation how in the hell can anyone say anything either way?

Besides the giant size, and time period differences both dogs were owned by dogmen who wouldnt have put either in the situation being talked about....

Yall may as well be arguing that if u had 20 mil and a 15 inch dick you could have a 3sum with Kim k and Selma hyack.... stupid and pointless.

F.W.K. likes this.
  18. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

19. Velesoid

Velesoid Pup

Size matters, it always does when all else is roughly comparable

20. Hahahaha...ZEBO PEDO...its you again.
    you out escaped the mad house again boy?..
    i have to say i could smell you for a few posts.
    you hideing out as MAYDAY PEDO now?
    hahaha..the men in the white suits will find ya,as they no about your fetish with Mayday to...

what dog will he get a fetish over next?LOL.

david63 likes this.