1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mayfield Dogs - part II (oh no...)

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by gringopistolero, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Was wondering if anyone knows who this GB person is?

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=348863

Or this person... http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=356967

...or any of the other people who put false peds on dogs and said they were bred out of my 10 year old bitch who only had one litter 7 years ago and hasn't had a heat in over 4 years?

Those breedings and the rest on there, well they never happened, fake peds, hung papers...etc. C'mon man, we are in South America. You'd think I'd know if someone bred to my dog, whelped the litter and headed back to the US with the pups don't ya think? lol
    Sure, I don't "do peds" so it may take me a while to find shit out but I know plenty of folks that love to browse peds and.... did you really think I wouldn't find out? lmfao!

Good luck with them though, hope they work out for ya lol.

** the only litter gypsy ever produced was when she was bred to what-not who is dead now.

2. BTW GB, just so you know... that dog you have named Knotch was going to be my dog but after his sire Slip-Not quit cold in around 30 against biggen Mayfield made Rod send me a son of Or-Not instead.

Here is a pic of your dog Knotch when he was just a pup...

[​IMG]

3. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

dam paper flagging i hate that shit....

4. bobbycoxx

bobbycoxx Big Dog

Get um gringo. DANM PAPER HANGERS... They want them that bad... Damn all you had to do was ask.. Stop faking.

5. 805tony

805tony Big Dog

Uh-oh.....

6. keystone

keystone CH Dog

yeahh..they want it so much lol beside that.....
    always the paper hangers are the ones who talk bad about the blood they fake ......behind the back ..not in the face ....

7. Second time I offer this today,, anyone wants they can come down here and breed to the gypsy bitch,, leave me one pup and you can take the whole dam litter, gypsy included lol.

Anyway,, I thought it was funny someone should do that. I mean if you are going to put a fake ped on a dog at least make it a dog that's won something lol.
    Now gypsy's son I can understand,, he's been used already by someone elses fake peds though lmao!

Never a dull day huh? lol

8. Listen boyz,,, take a whack at the black,, once you go black,, you'll never go back! hahahahaha!

[​IMG]

9. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

10. No, that one is for real,, it's a seal colored dog :p

11. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

lol...man ppl these days man.....

12. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

Ped stealers are the same as dog thieves in my book.

13. bobbycoxx

bobbycoxx Big Dog

Exactly.....

14. keepman

keepman Pup

that hurt s it realy make you wonder :(:confused:

15. DEATH-GRIP

DEATH-GRIP Banned

a falsified ped is just as bad as a thief !!! i guess im lucky to get my bulldogs off of 3 people that are true dogmen . & 1 of them don't register none of bulldogs !

16. Well I am guessing it was a mistake,, benefit of the doubt and all that. But some folks asked me about that dog,, said hey, you said she hadn't come in heat in years and all that and I said,, that's right... and then I was shown the peds and well we both can't be right so.... lol

I'm thinking there was another gypsy or something maybe? But if it were me I'd sure know how my dog was bred lol.

I've noticed an awful lot of new pedigrees showing up now, kinda funny to me.

17. keystone

keystone CH Dog

oh yes no lol

Attached Files:

18. "Just remember immitation is the most sincere form of flattering" - obviously someone thinks enough of your dogs to use them to hang the papers on theirs. It sucks that anyone would do that, but you know the truth. And anyone can pay their 30 bucks get feds online and make a ped however they like. Let's just hope the ADBA makes it a little harder than feds online.

19. keystone

keystone CH Dog

adba ...also esy to fake .......

20. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

Myles also quit again'st bggen's dog. I remember Biggen said he was laughing when rod electrocuted himself as the "OBJECT" he was trying to bump was resting again'st his leg when rod put the bumpers on it.Biggen had to throw the switch off , he said rod was running around shouting holy shit man i could have been killed. I bet that was a sight to see :D:D I'd have left the fucker wired up :D