1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mayweather vs. McGregor

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by F.D., Mar 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

A ph of 7.0-7.5 is ideal.....one can drink 8-10ph. levels every so often but not recommend for normal every day use unless there is a specific reason to do so.
    The simple cheapest and easiest way to make your water alkaline is to throw some baking soda in it.
    Foods high in alkaline are VEGETABLES, green and cruciferous ones.
    Vegetables should be eaten raw but BLANCHED for 30 seconds in hot boiling water to take off the protective coating so our stomachs can digest and break them down better.

2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

It is the equivalent of a IV but drinkable.

3. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Your only going to get so much out of water anyways.Alkalinity is better than acidic .My point is most folks walking around drinking bottled water don't have the alkalinity level in the product to truly hydrate the body properly.

4. Kostas81

Kostas81 Big Dog

I DO! It's all about pH... A small part of my job are numbers of water. Including acidity/alkalinity.

5. Kostas81

Kostas81 Big Dog

It doesn't work as it would by vain. Absorbtion is on a totally different level...

AGK and Saiyagin like this.
  6. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Bama post the link to that product so I can read up on it.

7. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

8. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

9. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

The video above is for all of you bottled water drinkers who think they are getting healthy water lol.Fiji is the best of this class ,a bit pricey.I said in this "class" .The funniest one to me in the video is called Smartwater .After you watch this video you will realize it take a dumbass to drink it.

10. c_note

c_note CH Dog

That's event beer prices lol

11. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Biolyte is a little cheaper than what I use.But its very good stuff

12. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

promoe likes this.
  13. SOULDOG

SOULDOG TEMPLE OF THE DOGS

There are a lot of products out there for the same results. The biolyte on amazon is around $4 a bottle.
    https://liquid-iv.com/
    Or you can just ph your own water with ph up & down and a ph pen or the liquid solution.

bamaman and Saiyagin like this.
  14. SOULDOG

15. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Brands like the Essence, Essentia,Alka 65, Real water, and Auqua hydrate all list the levels of there PH as they are known as alkaline waters.

Essence has the highest PH level of 10....Essentia is 9.5

The thing most people fail to understand that is too much or too high on either side of the spectrum is not good for every day prolonged use.........The best level of PH is neutral which is between 7-7.5 which is the GREEN COLOR....So healthy water is not really alkaline, healthy water is actually NEUTRAL or slightly alkaline with Ph levels of 7-7.5

Why was the tap water alkaline (blue) you ask?....Its not because the water supply cares about your health, its because alkaline water does not rust the pipes as fast as acidic water that is the reason why tap water is more on the alkaline side.

Junk food is very acidic and makes our system acidic hence a lot of stomach problems like heart burn indigestion acid reflux ....how do we counter it? With ALKALINE as its a antacid.....Mix one teaspoon baking soda in 16oz water and drink it.....you will know if its working when you start burping like mad. LOL....this should only be done once or twice a month especially if you have a poor diet.......or you can go out and buy those water bottles with a ph level of 8-10.

Most filtered bottled water now days do not have the essential minerals in it due to over filtering hence why the water becomes acidic as the minerals help keep the water Alkaline.....Silica is a very important mineral in water that is greatly depleted during the filtering process....Fiji water is good because it has higher silica content the other bottled waters.

bamaman and SOULDOG like this.
  16. SOULDOG

I agree mostly of what you say Sai. Microbes, good bacteria and pancreas enzymes like Creon are essential for a healthy gut also.

bamaman likes this.
  17. SOULDOG

bamaman likes this.
  18. thecableguy

thecableguy Big Dog

Oral hydration is real

19. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

What are you talking about Cable?....Of course oral hydration is real, how else would we naturally drink fluids if not orally? LMAO

20. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Well ,,now the convo finally turned interesting.Most people never think about the water they drink.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.