1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mayweather vs Ortiz (whos gonna win)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bukskin.banks, Jul 9, 2011.

1. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

i highly doubt u could school me on boxing.Ive been around to many people whos opinion i respect much more because they have actually been in the game like myself.Like i said im a roy fan i just never seen him take to much punishment(and the experts agree with me on that go check your facts) and when he did u seen the results.True and common sense that an older fighter loses a step or two but punching power and chin are usually the last thing to go.Chavez was old as shit and golden boy couldnt knock him out.Ray leonard came out of retirement old as shit and Camacho couldnt knock him out.yeah both fighters were stopped and took a severe beating but both went out on they feet.and oh yeah forman vs moorer (like i said CHIN and punching power usually last to go).Look imma stop going back and forth with u cause someone might confuse me for the fool

2. LMAO...Roy Chin was SUSPECT!! Plain and simple....

3. bukskin.banks

bukskin.banks Big Dog

git em scratch, git em

4. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

LMAO because those "experts" voted rjj as fighter of the decade & p4p king a few years. & those "experts" are the same that will vote him into BHOF in a year or so. ain't nothing suspect about rjj to folks with knowledge. it's funny because some of the greatest have more time on the flor then captain hook.

5. LOL...whos questioning Roys skill? Roy was a bad ass NO DOUBT...but, he still had a china chin...lol

6. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

my point exactly

7. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

hey theres a clip of tony atlas on youtube where he says he has a good source who told him that pacmans camp called floyds camp and asked them what will the penalty be for failing the drug test.And if they do sign the contract and pac tests positive is there anyway to keep it on the low so as not to hurt pacs rep.Of course i dony know if it true but i dont think tony would pull something out his ass like that or repeat it if he wasnt convinced it had weight

8. Yeah, i seen that too. Pac makes himself look suspcious by making up all these diffrent excuses about why he wont take the blood text.

9. TopBox

TopBox Top Dog

Im tellin ya its getting closer....Im for Mayweither but its going to be good...my feelings will not be hurt if Floyd doesnt do it.

10. blanch

blanch Big Dog

yep,
    Ali didnt have much power
    Foreman burned himself out too quick
    Frazier was a very slow starter
    Lewis was inconsistent and had his chin wasn't great (but i'd still bet on him to beat all the above)

all still great fighters.

11. XXLbully

XXLbully Big Dog

lewis would beat em only cuz theyre too old lol

12. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

yes it would be upsetting.i hope mayweather knocks tito out in round 1.

13. jacko

jacko CH Dog

i hope both mayweather and khan both win their fights in sept , then we will see a fight !

14. Texican

Texican Big Dog

Khan moving up to 147 would create a new player in the Welterweight "Soap Opera" Im sure fighting Pacman would be out of the question for Khan since Freddie trains Both But a 'Khan X Mayflower' would be a good fight, both are very fast guys......

any predictions as to how this one would go?

15. jacko

jacko CH Dog

difficult to say , i think we will have a better idea after sept ,they are both on the same billing. but my heart says khan and my head says mayweather ,either way it should be a class fight !

16. dogbone

dogbone Banned

I have to go with mayweather being from Michigan and all even if he is a cocky little shit. Although I believe Ortiz has what it takes to come out on top he has all the tools in the shed just depends on which ones he uses. He cant go strait at Mayweather he will be ready, Ortiz has to move side to side keeping Mayweather turning so he dont have to chase him all over the ring and dont worry about power punches he has to be like a double headed weed whiper. No matter what angle he is at let the gloves fly, if he can get up in points then make Floyd chase him which he dont like to do since he is a counter puncher Ortiz could very possible pull off an upset.

17. Mayweather U/D Ortiz and he tko's Khan.

18. Texican

Texican Big Dog

Yes Indeed

19. Texican

Texican Big Dog

I think Ortiz does have all the tools in the Shed, But ever since the Maidana fight he needs to show a lil More Gameness, that being said it could already be there but I just Have to wait and see it...Either Or I see the winner of this one going into Khan!