1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Meds.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by reddirt redneck, Jul 14, 2016.

1. niko

niko CH Dog

Gout sucks Reddirt!....I've had it since I was 20...I take uloric and havent had a flare up in years bro,thank goodness lol

reddirt redneck likes this.
  2. niko

niko CH Dog

Ive tried cherry and every other juice,pill and home remedy...only thing that works is strong medicine loo

reddirt redneck and bamaman like this.
  3. reddirt redneck

reddirt redneck Big Dog

Yes sir, nothing pleasant at all. Since shes been using this stuff it aint near as bad. I do try to stay away from store bought meats, I raise hogs, which is one of the worst for it, & buy or trade for beef

niko and bamaman like this.
  4. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Niko I have a friend that swares by it and I have another guy I work with and he said it didn't do shit for him.Like you he needs strong meds .

niko likes this.
  5. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

niko and reddirt redneck like this.
  6. reddirt redneck

reddirt redneck Big Dog

bb gun is the funnest

bamaman and niko like this.
  7. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Rat killings was how I learned to shoot lol...22 rifle and a grain sylo

reddirt redneck likes this.