1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Message to Ironline Kennels

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by gringopistolero, Dec 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey IM, scuze my french but,,, what the fuck are you doing wasting your time with those posts???
    Now I KNOW you know better. Sorry buddy but I just can't stand seeing you having to explain yourself and can't for the life of me understand why you would even bother.
    Man I can't believe after all the crap we went through I am standing up for you now, we've had our difference of opinions I know but always with respect.
    Let me remind you of the old saying, never argue with a fool becuause he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
    Kids today have no respect for anything and they all want it served to them on a silver platter it seems.
    Stay away from kids IM, believe me you will sleep alot easier at night.

Hope you and yours are doing well.

Best Regards,
    Alex.

2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I don't know him, never talked to him, I heard the name and kennels for years now, all good things by the way, but I agree, no need to explain yourself to anyone. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2009
  3. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Why?
    Good question.

Then again, why would anyone put their pending business on the Internet?
    When I do business and have to ship by air, I don't even have the Vet put APBT on the health certificate!
    I keep all business private.

I guess why is because years back, out of my own pocket, I paid to advertise the Policy & Guarantee statement in every known magazine in the world and as far away as Australia in the "Toe the Line Magazine".

What is over looked in the statement is where I solicit response from old customers to make contact to hear or know of any dissatisfaction.

Why do this?
    Your word is your bond in life.
    Your reputation is all you have in the dog game.
    Once it is lost, it is gone forever.
    I always have and always will go to the bitter end to protect the reputation of myself and my dogs right down the line, the scratch line.

I've had disagreements with people, some just because of my attitude, but I never intentionally cheated anyone.
    Some might feel cheated and this was what I always wanted to correct with the Policy & Guarantee statement.
    Rumors are a bitch and once started in print, they same to stay there forever.

Why address it?
    To end it before it starts.

BTW I never had any personal indifference with you.
    As I told you directly, its' the handle.......

The threads are closed.
    I thank the moderator for doing this.
    I didn't ask them to so I must assume they too saw where it was headed.

I didn't then and I don't now want to discuss any business on the Internet.

Take care Alex and enjoy the summer.:)

Brandon004 likes this.
  4. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Big Dog

From an outsider looking in, it looks like someone likes the attention...

5. teras

teras Big Dog

:confused:

6. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Big Dog

It was just an observation..I actually like IM's ethics as a breeder. I also like the fact he does'nt sale to just anyone. I know of people that when they were just getting started wanted to get dogs from him and he would never sell one to them..It really upset them..lol..I thought it was funny.

7. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

hey there iron mike i posted a reply on the other post bout that one person asking bout your kennel.i was the one that said u shuldnt get upset over someone asking a simple question...my bad man,now i get it.junkyard expained it to me.as u can tell im new to this,but i am tryn to learn as much as i can.

8. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Good question, great answer.
    Thread closed!
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.