1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Midnight Cowboy family info..?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by CaesarIsis, May 5, 2009.

1. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

Hey everyone, I'm trying to research the Midnight Cowboy line a little more in depth. I was wondering if anyone knew of any stories or anything about any of the dogs from this line (MC himself, GR CH Happy Jack, Ch Yankee, GR CH Candy Man, GR CH Herman, CH Juice, GR CH Gizmo, Piggy, GR CH Sir Dog, or more important to my needs lol ...Maverick ROM, 8-ball POR, Jawbreaker POR, or Salesman to be more specific). or anything you know about these dogs such as strengths, weaknesses etc.. other than MOUTH MOUTH MOUTH FROM HELL...which everyone knows hehe;)

You can PM me if need be. Thanks for any info guys!

2. undamineknls

undamineknls Banned

midnight cowboy descent from bullyson which was a son of eli

3. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

I think I seen BB talkin about these dogs... Wait for him to check this thread out

4. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

you are not likely going to find any really productive Midnight Cowboy blood that hasn't been outcrossed, or as Mr. Mark put it, incrossed. any good Midnight Cowboy is coming out of Florida right now IMO.

5. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Yeah BB will likely be all over this one.

6. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

when you say MC your just talking bullyson dogs. french all i can tell you is there is blood around that's not crossed & it is as good as any. I don't like any of that stuff that came off F.B yard. The boys in FL,GA had the best. my friend loves the Rgang,hand,R&R,ramsey type dogs. I like the "nelson/deloach" dogs the deep south dogs are showstopers off the wall & hard as nail's. The good stuff you have know people you won't buy it at a kennel .

7. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

I know that lol

8. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

Yea I'm looking into a couple breedings i'm about to get some off of, one is almost pure Midnight Cowboy with a couple boyles out's. another breeding I wanna get a couple off is a heavy skull/scream type breeding. Both are from Ga and are not public kennels lol. and the same guy has a breeding with some good deloach stuff from boomerang.

9. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

ya i think i know how you are talking about. F### that other stuff get as many pups off that deloach stuff.it will walk thet other stuff you wont want anything else.the% are so high on deloach blood even a half ass deloach dog is better then most stuff out there. i seen dogs that will make your eyes pop.

10. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

Hell yea man, I'm gonna PM you

11. preme

preme CH Dog

bb any peds

12. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

A dogman I realy respect who used to run the Sixbits stuff told me his favorite cross with his stock was to into the Crackerjack stuff. I beleive Frenchy may own a dog produced from one of these breedings.

13. TN BadBoy

TN BadBoy Pup

Not Really

14. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2009
  15. TN BadBoy

TN BadBoy Pup

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=225586 produces back end dogs to whatever he`s bred to and he`s 3 1/4 cwby 1 1/4 boyles http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=106104 produces back end dogs to whatever he`s bred to! And for the 1ns that really "dont" know the cwby line is known to produce back-end dogs,and if someone claims to have a cwby stud and its not breakin hogs down in the "rear" then its not a COWBOY dog.....TNBB

16. wua

wua Pup

where's the good kennel?

17. balius

balius Pup

Grimm has not been shown in any fashion and that is a fact. unless it has been in the past 2 months sorry to disapoint been on the yard and seen him and the others. that dogman also told me how much of a disapointment that litter was and how the littleman cross was the best with the sixbits stuff. i guess it all depends on what side of clit's mouth he was talking out of.

18. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Not really LOL those dogs you posted up came down from florida I know the boys that bred them and not all cowboy dog are stiffle dogs.

19. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Grim was sold as a prospect not as a provin dog the way I understand things. As for Clint talking out of two sides of his mouth hmmmmm ... I dunno. Is it possable, well anything is in these dogs. All I know is he told me two of his favorite crosses to the straight sixbits stuff was CrackerJack and Nigerino. I was not in any way looking to buy a dog or stud fee. We talk quite often. I dont know why he would lie about this. That whole clit remark was a low blow . Whats youre problem with the man.

20. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Tripple J thank you for that. What an ignorant remark. DOGS ARE INDIVIDUALS!! Im shure he thinks all Redboy dogs have soft mouth. All eli dogs are barnstormer etc.. etc...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2009