1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Minnesota Police Murder

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stedz, May 27, 2020.

1. stickler

stickler Banned

Michele likes this.
  2. stickler

stickler Banned

Livestream

3. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

Guarding the gates of civilisation! Keeping America safe and free!.. Pack dogs & Curs!

4. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

5. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

I dont know All about them but sure I know about them.

6. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

The post does not mean I am oblivious to all that goes on, although I can't say it is a personal experience.

I did have that same conversation with my son. I was in the process of adopting a child who happened to be black. I have black friends and I went to them for advice. We had the conversation with my two and their three.

And I do not carry the same fears black people do and I acknowledge that and acknowledge there a tons of black people who put in the same hours I do and live very similar to the way I live. Many work with me. We have many meaningful conversations on the night shift in the control room. Some heated. Some not so much.

I don't claim to have the answers but I readily admit I am not out their looking.

We all have shortcomings. Apathy happens to be mine.

S

Mr.Revolution and Michele like this.
  7. stedz

stedz Top Dog

ok,but no need to paraphrase.

8. Michele

Did your adoption go through? I hope it did.

9. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Didnt want to give the impressed that I'm some Philly fight historian

10. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

No, unfortunately it did not. C's grandmother stated in court that white people would not raise a black child and she applied for custody. I testified that I would be OK with her getting the monthly check and C could live with us.

We lost.

He stayed with us for over 2 years. His grandfather allowed it to happen as he said ti was best. When he died I had to have someone sign for C's doctor and school stuff.

From there things went south.

He turned out a fine young man.

They are both now 24, he is grown, my son, not so much.

S

11. stickler

stickler Banned

I recommend watching the full 2 hours ... a highlight is starting at 1:16:00

12. Michele

13. Michele

14. stickler

stickler Banned

15. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

16. stickler

stickler Banned

F.W.K. likes this.
  17. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

The antifa movement and BLM movement have taken a path of destruction without equal.
    They soil their own nest, like a bird pooping on its own head.
    A waste of the good thing in origin.

Michele likes this.
  18. Michele

19. Michele

20. Michele