1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

more watchers

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by willypete, Feb 28, 2008.

1. willypete

willypete Big Dog

seen game-dog.com mention on this dogsbite.org this whole site is full of bull shit

2. Marty

Marty Guest

Got a link?

3. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

here is the link, http://www.dogsbite.org/blog/

""All American Dog Registry is a registry created by dog fighters for dog fighters," authorities say." --I have been to a few AADR weight-pulls and shows. All the people I spoke to were there to show their dogs and have their dogs pull, not to fight their dogs.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2008
  4. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

That's a site I'll be sure to bookmark.:rolleyes: So much negativity. Why can't their be a site that focuses on the positive, all the good things the breed does so we can counter-attack.

5. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

I guess the same reason the News pays more attention to the negative instead of the positive. Negitivity sells...

I left a comment on that one post, but I don't see it. Does it show 3 or 4 comments to you?

6. Marty

Marty Guest

This ones new...

I'm no dumass said...
    Talk about a gold mine! This bust is monumental -- monumental! It's going to put a sizable crater in the dogman's armor. I'm sure the lobbyists and politicians already have lawyers, and are doing whatever they can to cover their tracks.

7. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

What a bunch of toolbags. "Dogs bite, thats what they do." Good Lord. :rolleyes:

8. simms

simms CH Dog

That's why we're here. LOL

9. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

I don't mean just this site. We need a new site that tells story's of wonder dogs, dogs who help, dogs that have been abused and go on to lead productive lifes. Dogs who entertain, pull,jump,agility. All the very positive. Have a catchy name, something that can get publicity that's possitive.

10. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

I think you're on to something. That really sounds like a good idea. Where do we start?

11. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

I'm not sure, but I personally have seen and read plenty of articles and watched video on the positive side of this breed. I would be willing to work out details with anyone that would like to take a shot at it. We can't just keep sitting back watching ppl like this site keep hating something they know nothing about.

12. Marty

Marty Guest

13. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Absolutely Marty. And everyone who is a member could add news aticles from their own hometowns and experiances with the breed. No hype, everything in print and made public. We could get a site up and running pretty quick I think.

http://www.dogsbite.org/blog/

This site's not that great, no forums, just news. We could do the same on freewebs or something.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 29, 2008
  14. I and a few others are in the middle of doing just that Chinasmom! I would appreciate if you can go to the thread i posted today and add what you have seen (links, etc).

Many doing a few things can do a lot more than a few doing a lot.

15. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

I noticed that my comment on their blog never made it to the light of day. I was very nice in the message, but I guess the truth and something positive about APBT isn't allowed on their site.

16. CooljoeGoodie

CooljoeGoodie Big Dog

What troubles me the most is their mindset or state of mind,....what I got from just browsing the site,are people that don't really know much about dogs period.But most of all the hate for my breed,if they are truly animal lovers or what ever,than why would you want to cause harm or anything to another breed or person.Lost people,man...fighting the wrong fight,but can't see it.

17. skpits

skpits Pup

http://www.stop-bsl.com/

hey everyone this is a site that just came out within the last week. Seems to be full of information. I know she was looking for pictures of apbt doin wp, with kids and any other positive information that could be obtained..

http://www.stop-bsl.com/contact

you can find where to send this information on this page ..

Everyone needs to ban together to get rid of bsl

18. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Sorry Rocky, but didn't see the post for today.
    I found it. what about some of these articles that Marty sent.

http://www.game-dog.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=87<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 29, 2008
  19. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Marty, if you dont recall, years ago there was some ignorant people and sites around here and I was the first one to jump the gun and go to "educate" and do damage to these types... and I got labeled as an asshole and got banned from several sites until they realized how dumb it was to ban someone who ACTUALLY knew something.... since everyone here showed up there.... .to defend each other...remember how hard it was to get shit thru their skull and THEY WERE ALL PIT BULL OWNERS....so now lets get it straight....now were talkin about non pit owners who dont know much about dogs period???
    I drank too much tonight I aint got the energy for that kind of task if its hard enuf to educate a simply dumb person hows it gonna be educating this type....
    I already got a JOB....., because it sounds like something that would require a regimen... and vitamin uptake...maybe even a keep or prep period and I aint that serious about it,.... I would at this point rather disappear and invest my energy into going underground and making them think we died off.... rather than educating the bastards... because it would probaly take less work to go underground than make THEM UNDERSTAND...so fuck the website education IDEAS and point proving process.... because the media and assholes wont be educated.... or ever understand because they are effin retarded and ignorant. I cant express enough the hate for the type.... so why try educating,????so just pretend to go away and take the last good representatives and blood with us so they cant kill it or control it into extinction....this is the only option since education will not work if they dont want to learn,..... WE CANT BEAT IT INTO THEM.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2008
  20. SPFDOGS

SPFDOGS Guest

I agree with this statment..