1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Most Ripped Photos

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by c.knight, Nov 10, 2006.

1. Thanks sd!!!

Here's a few of Lizzy girl. She was pretty tight too. :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

oh yeah shes looking awesome too! very nice conditioning!

3. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Onyx 4, two more weeks til NC adba show. Conditioned with the new mill and some flirt poling.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2009
  4. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2009
  5. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

He is a nice looking dog for sure!:cool:

6. Franzi216

Franzi216 Top Dog

Tommi getting ready for show in Czech ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Franzi216

Franzi216 Top Dog

Well, Tommi is probably a APBT-English Bullterrier Mix. We donÄt know, because he was rescued.
    Sure we see, no hoping just knowing ;)

8. Wootness

Wootness Big Dog

Here is bubu
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Woot
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Rocko

Rocko Big Dog

Hey wootness, did bubu do that to the car in the second picture?:eek: He sure looks like he could...lol

Great looking dog!

10. Wootness

Wootness Big Dog

no he didn't lol!

11. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

BuBu is a nice blue,

12. Wootness

Wootness Big Dog

I bought it from a guy in North carolina he was selling collars at a show. Its a nice collar paid 10 bucks for it and it was totally worth it. I bought a matching leash from boogieman, who got it from stillwater.

Stillwater is about to come out with purple collars here in the next 2 weeks I think so check up with him.

13. short1

short1 Big Dog

pony boy th_ponyboyinshapeMedium.jpg

14. I do resell Stillwater products at the shows but he don't have purple leads. I made them myself. ;)

Nice looking dogs everybody!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2009
  15. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

16. Quasimodo

Quasimodo Big Dog

Gief ped of Bubu please..

Yis
    Quasi

17. I would like to know about a member on here his name is kt-pits he has some nice tight breed of skull dogs and he right by me he told me if I wanted to know about him ask here so sorry I didn't make it a new thred but I don't know how to post anything new up so had to do it like this please let me know does he have some good dogs and is he cool thanks game dog friends

18. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

Click on the spot that says new thread bam you get a new thread. In all honesty though I highly doubt anyone is going to tell you anything.

19. yeah my dog is pretty ripped up but not skinning i believe the dog should be fed properly so that he keeps the same weight that you want him at.and if you want him bigger than you make him bigger and keep him that weight.

20. synno2004

synno2004 Top Dog

Captain "Jack" Sparrow
    [​IMG]