1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Most Ripped Photos

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by c.knight, Nov 10, 2006.

1. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

2. cutt

cutt CH Dog

I was thankin the same thang.

3. Pitless2208

Pitless2208 Big Dog

LOL at "Always Proving Buttheads Totally wrong" ;)

She is a BEAUTY!

4. dragonpit

dragonpit Big Dog

5. gilamonster

gilamonster Big Dog

Tomb Raider

Attached Files:

6. dragonpit

dragonpit Big Dog

Dog looks nothing like Lora Croft or Angelina Jolie, lol but nice one, ripped like bruce lee! > that was a good compliment.

7. Christy_SYK

Christy_SYK Big Dog

Wow those are all some GREAT looking dogs!
    After getting Bomber four months ago (?) full of worms and fat and underworked, this is what he looks like now. Nowhere NEAR ya'll dogs, but I'm proud of him!
    [​IMG]

8. forty6mantis

forty6mantis Big Dog

uh. that's pretty damn close if not already arrived. only thing you could do more is shave him so that he looks even more cut... THAT was a joke so don't go posting pics of a hairless ripped pit! hahahaha

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2009
  9. Christy_SYK

Christy_SYK Big Dog

Awe thanks :) Maybe its cuz I see him all the time.

10. I just wanted to say I just love this thread. Great looking dogs everybody.

11. maberi

maberi Pup

12. Robert223

Robert223 Pup

Perfectly balanced shoulder muscles and in great overall conditioning!
    What a nice bitch!:)

13. astapbt

astapbt Pup

Heres one of my boys
    [​IMG]

][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. astapbt

astapbt Pup

an amstaff is nothing more than an akc registered dog, one fact is that an am staff can NOT have a red nose. so he's def not an am staff, might just be a show dog, but none the less, a gorgous dog!

15. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

All great look in animals for sure Guys and Gals!:cool:

16. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

my avitar shows a pic of my dog without being worked...ive got a pic somewhere of her in shape but i cant find it

17. some one please enlighten me.. how do i keep my pup fit? hes only 5 months old. but i want him to turn out nice...

sorry to get off subject

18. kt-pits

kt-pits Pup

19. Here's a few of Bronson from at the AADR show this weekend. I think he was lookin' pretty good. He's finally hitting maturity and coming into his own. I hope he just continues to get better. :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Bronson's looking great as usual!