1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mr. Chan

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by KuyaJames33, Sep 17, 2007.

1. KuyaJames33

KuyaJames33 Big Dog

Does anyone have any Floyd dogs from Mr. Chan? He advertises regularly in the ADBA gazette, and I'm curious if anyone has experience with his dogs.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2007
  2. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

Re: Joe Chan

You can ONLY buy a pup off JC. Out of all the people who advertise AKA peddle, Id go to JC over most of them.

3. Re: Joe Chan

I would only get mine from him and one of his close associates. If you want to get one from him I would do it real soon though.

4. EDOGZ818

EDOGZ818 Big Dog

Heck yeah, no brainer. JC would be the only option, if for nothing else the history / experiance. Only heard good about Chan's stuff.

5. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

I know someone with a dog off some of the Ike's Black Dick dog...off Chan's stuff..he's a great dog.

6. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

You better refinance your home if youre thinking of calling Chan for a pup, most expensive pups ever... that I've known of

7. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

LOL i think ur right i was told some prices and i was like:eek:

8. KuyaJames33

KuyaJames33 Big Dog

does anyone know if he provides any stud services? just out of curiosity how much does he charge for pups?

9. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

No Stud, Only Pups

10. jman11

jman11 King of the Valley

any idea how much he charges?

11. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

i was told 2500 for a pup.

12. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

HOLY SH*T if i ever pay 2500 for a PUP i give anyone here the right to slap the taste out of my mouth. A brood bitch or proven stud maybe but a pup, damn

13. fitzpit

fitzpit Big Dog

i hope you mean $250.00

14. bigcespits

bigcespits Big Dog

THATS NUTHING I PAYED ALOT MORE FROM PAULIE.BUT HONEST $2500 FOR A WELL BRED PUP ILL BUY IT.YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU PAYING FOR 100%.

15. jman11

jman11 King of the Valley

:eek:___________________:eek:

16. $3000 for a pup.

17. EDOGZ818

EDOGZ818 Big Dog

He has good stuff, I thought $1,800 was excessive. (Paulie's Price 2005)
    Chan was $1,800 back in the 90'z. My question ( about paulie's stock) was why is this pup worth $1,800 , besides being a dna profiled / cert. son of JEEP. (TAB) Meaning is he (TAB) R.O.M.? P.O.R.? A winner in his own right? Repeat breeding of winners? That means more to me than peds. But they are a commodity. I think he was giving away dogs last month. Rumor has it, he had to "get rid", of like 200 dogs. The people who had them weren't taking care of them even though he was buying the food for his dogs. It seems to me that they felt the dogs weren't worth it. (just my opinion) Why couldn't he sell them if they were so valuable? I don't know the answers to any of these questions, but I did ask. I didn't get a straight answer (although I wasn't asking Paulie personally , in his defense). Now Ch. Taz basically had a R.O.M. litter. (2 CH, 3-2xw, 3 1xw "Full Metal Jackets "Whitey"'s litter) That repeat breeding was like half the price, but hard to get if you were in the general public.

18. mindogg

mindogg Pup

just a newbie question.....what makes his dogs or t.g or any other guys dog worth that much? is it really that much of a better dog? i know it has good pedigree but... seems very very exessive. can anyone explain without shooting my head off. thanx

19. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

I know what you mean. I saw a litter of pups on TG page recently that I'd love to have one of based on the pedigree, but there is no way I would or could pay that amount of money.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2007
  20. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

That is funny you all are saying 1500-3000 for a pup from JC. It must be in the way that you talk to him and what you do with your dogs because I thought his prices were very fair. My only problem with getting one from him is that hes in Cali and thats a hella trip from MI.

Im not gonna say what price he told me, but it wasnt outrageous by any means. That Floyd blood is a good catalyst when bred as tight as he breeds it. Do some research, Floyd cross dogs are winning in the fast lane worldwide.