1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

My 7 yr old dog is shitting pure blood and very lethargic.. Please anyone(ASAP)

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by MyPoorAnimal, Dec 23, 2014.

1. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I took a pup to the EVet once.... Amazingly it was only about 10-15% cost increase from the regular vet. If you dog is shitting pure blood you take that SOB as soon as you see that. Either that or go ahead and dig a hole. Lots of probs I've had can be solved without a vet. When it comes to an internal issue, the Vet is always my first option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Couple months ago I had to take a dog to the ER vet because of a fractured tibia. I was expecting a $800 bill but to my surprise it came to $3** including 2 xrays, splint, meds, etc.

3. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

You're bragging about your dog having no structure, climbing on the bed, yet won't give it proper care? I think you're in the wrong place... good riddance, best of luck to your dog.... it's going to need it with you claiming to love your dog... "I allow him to sleep on the bed, but i'm too shitty to take him to a vet." get the fuck out of here.

4. He is under surgery now. There is a low chance he will make it. :( But surgery was $1386 estimate. So worth the chance... Its all i got. They said he it is a gi track obstruction from xray and she said it looks very bad and his intestines or something may be unrevivable

5. Already took him to the vet dumb fuck. Its just having a brain to realize when a dog needs emergency attention or not.

Such as hypothetically dog eating a battery (emergency attention)

6. treezpitz

Alright, alright ladies. Before the gloves come off let's keep it clean lol.

7. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

Sorry about your dog, I would like to know the cause of internal damage was it heriterary or dig dog ingest something that caused bleeding. I have known some places to work out payment plans when those are in need of help. Hope the best for your animal.

8. thank u for the kind words. I appreciate it.. I will update the thread... When i hear back from the vet...

Rather u guys hate me or not, any positive vibes or contributive posts to my animal will be appreciated... :(

9. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

So your dog is in surgery and probly won't make it but the situation wasn't urgent enough for an ER Vet.... Okkkkk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

..this guy not banned yet...lol...he has'nt even got a goldfish,,never mind a dog..he just winde's ya up and then begg's for money off ya's....lol....lol..or he is just the un-luckiest guy in the world when it comes to dogs....one story after another with this ass....lol...

11. bootsbjj

bootsbjj Banned

Man, if one of my dogs had been bleeding from his penis, the vet recommended surgery that I didn't get, and then it started shitting blood, the first thing I would think is that whatever was making him bleed before had gotten worse due to lack of treatment.

Hope your dog makes it, and remember: an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

12. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

..is this the same dog had blood comeing out his dick last time...lol....

13. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

..first thing he should off doing is putt a .22 in the head..but do the dog first...lol

14. update: so the vet called me... and gave me some news. about my hound.. when it comes to my hound making it or not with the surgery..

he made it!!
    you-are-not-the-father.gif

[​IMG]

hes alive!!!

so happy fellas. love or hate me. great news that my hound is alive. :dogkiss::tdogwalk2:

thank you all for the positive thoughts.

15. lol blue8bull your a funny guy. so this is no hate towards you... i enjoy reading your posts. but im actually a legit poster.. heres some proof i can offer..

unless you think i just printed a fake copy of an invoice from a vet just to troll a game-dog forum?

you can even see the previous thing with my dog's penis bleeding... on the paperwork lol.

my dog has legit had some close death scenarios... its crazy... but after this scare i definitely have learned my lesson and will be taking my dog to the ER from now on.. no more gambles... i really learned my lesson this time guys...
    [​IMG]

16. did i photoshop these labels to ?

guys i am legit poster.. i just have piss poor luck... all my stories are real..

dog had a few licks of anti freeze and survived.. no vet needed.... I WAS RIGHT MY DOG WAS FINE.. I DID GIVE HIM LOTS OF MILK... HOWEVER... DID WHAT I CAN WITH THE RESOURCES HAVE... AND GAVE HIM HYDROGEN PEROXIDE TO HELP HIM THROW UP AND

his cock was bleeding and vet wanted surgery but he showed no signs of pain AND HIS PENIS HAS BLED IN THE PAST BEFORE AND WENT AWAY ON ITS OWN!! SO I FIGURED IT CAN BE DONE.. AND IT DID I WAS RIGHT.

THIS TIME... NOW I ADMIT THIS ONE WAS PURE LUCK AND I SHOULD SLAP MYSELF IN THE FACE... SHOULD HAVE TAKEN HIM TO THE VET SOONER... BUT I LEARNED MY LESSON.. THIS WAS ONE TRUE SCARE AND REALIZED THAT MY DOG IS A TRUE FAMILY TO ME.. AFTER I CRIED LIKE A LITTLE BITCH AND REALIZED HOW MUCH I WOULD MISS HIM. I AM 6 FOOT 2 234 POUNDS... SO JUST IMAGINE A BIG FELLA SUCH AS MYSELF CRYING... ESP IN FRONT OF THE VETS AND CUSTOMERS... ETC.

[​IMG]

17. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...ok ...poor guy....ya got me..i take it back....man your one un-lucky guy...when it come's to dogs...lol....

18. treezpitz

Glad the dog is ok. Please visit here and use the search feature more often. LIke boots said "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure", and he's right, study what to do and when to do it. If you at least have a idea of what's going on with your dog, you can make better judgement calls when needed and won't have to be scurrying the internet looking for answers in a emergency situation. Good luck.

19. Thank you... I think i am going to start reading some stuff and posting on here more often.. Hopefully you guys can forgive me...

20. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...change your handle/forum ..name ya might then have better luck...g-luck