1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

My 8 month old Boyles bred pup

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by KuyaJames33, Jan 14, 2012.

1. KuyaJames33

KuyaJames33 Big Dog

2. Backroad

Backroad Big Dog

Nice dog, we have a couple boyles dogs as well :)

3. KuyaJames33

KuyaJames33 Big Dog

Thanks sos combine!

4. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

Just out of curiosity, why do you call that a Boyles bred dog? In a 4 generation pedigree, Ron Boyles name does not appear once. In fact in some parts of the pedigree you have to go back 7 or more generations before you see his name. Nice bred dog. But, definitely not a Boyles bred dog. It is amusing to see what people attach Boyles name to.

5. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Benthere I was wondering the same thing..

6. benthere

Sos combine, I would say you have WCC dogs not Boyles dogs.

7. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Think you would be better off to say Albizins/Vise Grips.....Like benthere said the boyles,bolios stuff is way back..so i wouldnt say it was boyles

8. KuyaJames33

KuyaJames33 Big Dog

Thanks for the comments. I always considered Pacman to be a Boyles bred dog since the majority of his lineage goes back to dogs like Paz and Emmitt... Lucia is a heavy bred Commanche dog, who I felt held a lot of Boyles influenced dogs through Tippy... Benthere, in terms of bloodlines, what would u call her?

9. benthere

To the best of my knowledge, Paz & Emmitt were not bred by Boyles. I also don't think Boyles bred Commanche or Tippy. Like Bamaman said, I would call your dog an Ablizin, Vise-grip dog. The only reason I am making this point is because a man is not responsible for dogs he did not breed...for better or worse. So Ron Boyles should not get the credit for your dog either way, since he has had no hand in the dog's breeding for at least 4 generations or more.

Me personally, I feel the first generation of dogs off my dogs are mine-the ones that came directly from me. After that, they are someone elses shit. I now fully understand why old time dog men said "I am not responsible for dogs that did not come directly from me." I am sure Ron Boyles would feel the same.

10. fonzie

fonzie Top Dog

Thanks for sharing

11. bauer

bauer Top Dog

Good looking hound...

12. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

As stated, for it to be a "Boyles bred dog" Ronnie Boyles would have been the breeder

13. Backroad

Backroad Big Dog

Oh that is good to know, was always told that they were from boyles blood. WCC it is, thanks benthere. Well said :)

14. phill

phill Top Dog

i said the same thing for many years be easy ,, i don't call them that either i said it in florida to the guy with the deer meat agreed , i think our dog that died looks like the dog in that video that was posted about 5 days ago ,,

15. The dog is of a family derived from Ronald Boyles. By him saying his dog is a Boyles dog... is basically a true statement, although, it wasn't bred by Ronald himself. Ablizin has Boyles dogs, and used them to base his yard, through BAD ROSE MARY & LUTHER; I guess you would say he runs S.T.P. dogs, right? And Ronald used DIRTY MARY, who he bought from P. Patrick; among other dogs. And Vise Grip has BOLIO/TOMBSTONE dogs, who he got from E. Hollingsworth. Its just a form of respect, as to the breeding program of Ronald and the dogs that he produced from it, which are within the same family of dogs that this 8 month old pup descends from. Just my 2-cents; no disrespect intended to any.

Swamp
    Blood Bond Knls

16. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

different breeders breed for different traits and characteristics..if i want a boyles dog ,thats what i want..and want to the mans name in the ped.

17. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Ablizin ran Ablizin dogs. If u use that logic u can say everyone runs dibo dogs. What makes the dogs aren't what is in the back of the pedigree but the dogs and the breeder right there in front. If someone bought dogs from Lou Colby 20 years ago and started breeding them together I promise that today they wouldn't be the same as the Colby dogs we have today.

18. clay

clay Pup

she is a physically nice put together pup...nice

19. hempjocsorrlby

hempjocsorrlby Big Dog

So would you consider ch jethro a boyles dog or not

20. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Id consider jethro a Sparky dog.