1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

My apologeez

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by japangame, Apr 24, 2006.

1. japangame

japangame Big Dog

Hey everyone. Its yours truely Japangame.

this goes out to everyone. Marty has definately opened my eyes on the aspect of dog fight discussion. I want to personally apologize to everyone for my discussion in such forums and hope that it can be forgivin and forgotten.

I realized in a big way, the discussion of these matters on a public forum based in the U.S. can cause damage to the owner of the site. When we talk about such things and if the government wants to blame someone, they can point fingers at the owner of the website, and poof, their loving dogs at home are takin away from them for no reason. Even though some of us reside in places where these activities are legal, we should keep our personals in the PM.

Again,

I apologize and God Bless everyone here on this site.

Yours truely from around the world.
    Japangame

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2006
  2. I would also like to reiterate what japan game has said my apologies.

3. Yeah, I forgive you man..lol

4. Marty

Marty Guest

Nope, not just us but anyone in the USA giving out to much info on the net is one thing that can get (YOU) busted by the law ;)

Apologizes accepted from you two, Thanks for understanding ;)