1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

my backyard

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by shadyridgekennel, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Man look at all this white shit in my yard!!! All 8+inches of it and still falling.Who wants to move to Mexico with me?!
    [​IMG]

2. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

least u got snow, we got some crap ass slush.

3. no snow for you????? wow

4. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

yea but people keep throwing salt on it making it dirty slush! sucks.

5. Jay671

Jay671 Big Dog

Man i miss seeing the snow....... i wish it snowed here in Guam. hahahahaha

6. Mr.Billfold

Mr.Billfold Big Dog

SRK, you make it Argentina, and I am in!

7. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

HA HA....it missed me completely, just a little bit of ice LOL

8. mmartin

mmartin Pup

we got over 10 inches here. mexico sounds good

9. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Here in Ames Iowa we got like half an inch of hard ice and 4 inches of soft snow last week and again on monday so now we have a crunchy soft crunchy soft layering of ice and snow laying around all over and its not even winter yet so burritos tacos tequila and donkey shows sound good to me, Tijuana here we come.

10. EastTexas

EastTexas Pup

Were still in the upeer 60's and lower 70's down here in Texas.

11. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

yeah rub it in bastard, I do tech help for computer crap all day and hear this from everyone south of me from the florida to California belt and want to punch the warmth grubbin punks thru the phone, you just made me punch my lap top. I want some sun beer and chicks in bikinis and gotta wait til at least may up here.

12. BullDozer

BullDozer Top Dog

From my understanding Ames Iowa has an annual party there that it's worth the stay for. Is that correct?

13. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

you know what they say here in iowa; wait a week, the weather will change

14. MTNDOG

MTNDOG Big Dog

Looks like my yard minus about 3 dozen dogs..lol..Its a pain in the ass..Snow is only good for snowboarding, skiing, and snowmobiling..lol

15. Mr Mark

Mr Mark Guest

Out here on the island we got about 2-3 inches of ice! It hailed, then rained, then snowed, then sleet for about 4 hours! What a mess!

16. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Ames Iowa has parties for any reason several times a year, its a college town and always worth the stay. Your probaly talking about Visha which is Ames Iowa's big party which stands for like "Vetrinary Industry Science Horticulture Agriculture" and its a big excuse for alcohol drinking weed smokin and riots including toppling cars and snapped light posts. So you tell me. I like it.

17. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Jeez give it a day.

18. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

We had an ice storm here Monday. We were supposed to close on the place we're buying, but none of the other parties had electricity. Figures the ice melted the next day, but it was around long enough to delay our closing from Monday to possibly next Wednesday. (And now I hear its supposed to start snowing tomorrow. Gaaaaah!) I love winter weather, but I wish it would've waited another week or two until we could've moved into our new place. Then we could be warm.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Dude those are some sweet pics really all of them.

20. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

I hope we get some snow this year it has snowed here in at least a good two years. By the way it was 74 today...[​IMG]