1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

my backyard

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by shadyridgekennel, Dec 13, 2007.

1. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

yeah, a really good snow storm here and in Ga would help out with the drought we are having.

2. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

Damn, that's nothing...For some of you that may not know, over 150,000 people in Pennsylvania has been with out electric for 2-3 days now because of a ice storm we had and according to the radio (I heard in my car) it will be another 1-2 days till freaking Med-Ed gets the power up again. It got soo cold at night (below freezing) that we decided to stay with my little brother and his family till the electric comes back on. This isn't the 1st time that this has happen, the very last power outtage we had was 5 years ago on Christmas day and it lasted till New Years. All our food and frozen food was spoiled and no Christmas dinner that year. It better not happen again!

3. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Its been in the high 70s here all week. Today was the 1st cold weather we've had. I like it cold. I set tile during the day so the heats no fun for me.

4. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Thanks! Oh yeah, I went up to St. Louis last weekend, and they had a nice snow going on. Thick, wet snow that makes badass snowballs. Fun for me since I was driving my dad's Jeep. :D

5. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Jean this drought is crazy! all of our lakes are drying up.[​IMG]

6. brolick

brolick Big Dog

we just got about a foot the other day, the one time i'm happy i'm layed off and have a garage

7. NC

NC CH Dog

Nothing here but about 1/2 ich of really cold rain and wind upwards of 50 mphs... I'd love to see 8 inches of snow!!! Our droughtis really really bad now... you can walk across Falls Lake down here and the news said the city of Durham only had like 60 days of water left.

8. simms

simms CH Dog

you need a rain dance..LOL

9. hrdeluxe

hrdeluxe Big Dog

We got 6 inches of snow up here in IL. Personally, I love it. I think the dogs love it even more than me. Its kind of neat to go to my mom's and see her Saint Bernard sleeping outside with 4 inches of snow on her and more falling