1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

My boy Bud's son - Pic Heavy

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by twiztidpitz, May 4, 2008.

1. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

Well, today we went to see one of the pups we produced 2 years ago out of our male Bud to a Hammonds/Budwieser Crusher/Bullhills Red Bullet female. We have a male out of that litter named Helios, hes about 46 lbs, now this one we went to seen is 65, probably close to 55 conditioned. I was so amazed when I saw him, he looks nothing like Bud, more like his dam Princess. He's a very thick boy too, don't know where that came from, his dad is 48lbs and mom is 37lbs...probably the hammonds in him...but I think he turned out nice, and he has a very good home with a great friend of ours.

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=224147

dam:
    [​IMG]

sire:
    [​IMG]

The whole litter at 6 weeks (Max is the 1st on the left, Helios the one we have is 2nd from the right)
    [​IMG]

Here is Max....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Cool. Looks good. I love the pup picture.

3. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

He acts just like the male we kept Helios, going crazy jumping around, and he loves the water like his daddy Bud. Max is the biggest out of the litter, and the only female left is the smallest, the other female was hit by a car. The woman that has him went to school with my husband, and she is a registerd Vet Tech with the state, so hes got a really nice home.

4. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Cool. I have been thinking about going back to school to become a Vet Tech, but am having trouble finding a school closeby. I know you are close to my area, have any suggestions? If so, PM, so I don't hijack this thread anymore. :)