1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

My crazy 3 year old

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MajorPain, Apr 26, 2013.

1. MajorPain

MajorPain Big Dog

My younger son turned 3 about two weeks ago. He is already doing tricks on his bicycle so we desided to put him on a little 50cc dirtbike.

Don't mind my messy yard, it's been made in to a dirtbike track and is coverd with kids toys

[video=youtube_share;3-boTgoyOOc]http://youtu.be/3-boTgoyOOc[/video]

2. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

you should see my dirtbike track.....damn near lookin like sam boyd track in my backyard lol

3. MajorPain

MajorPain Big Dog

That's awesome! I wish we had more open space to make a better track. Tomorrow my older son is racing at a track in Miami.

4. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

hell yeah. Every kid should have one. looks like a good time for sure!

5. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Kid rides pretty good for a 3 yr old.

6. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

U ever go watch daytona beach supercross when it comes around?

7. MajorPain

MajorPain Big Dog

No, Daytona is like 3 and half hours away. Its a pain to have the kids in the car that long lol.